29

♥*♡∞:。

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥
adelia

"They- I- Zeke!" I grab the tv remote and turn off the tv the instant I saw something I did not want to see.

I just got flashed.

Zeke shakes his head and I narrow my eyes at him. He tilts his head down to the remote, eyes shining with amusement.

"I thought this was appropriate and will fit my liking," I raise an eyebrow before turning my whole body away from him.

"You don't like it?" he mumbles lowly and he scooches away from me.

He made me watch 365 days. Also saying I would love it. Like looooveeee it.

I hate it.

"I- no, I do!" not, but what can I do. I feel bad, he likes it. Probably because it's about sex, but hey! He still likes it. We all have different likings.

I move closer to him and he throws an arm around my neck, pulling me closer to him.

"So you would watch?" he asks with an amused face and I realise it was all an act. His jaw clenches when I move away from him and he sends me a scary glare.

"I was just kidding," he raises his hands in surrender before deciding to leave the remote where it was.

"I'm changing my last name and my whole identity. Nobody," I glare at him, "nobody can know I basically just watched porn," this is bad for my good reputation! Yes, I'm very well known around here.

Start thinking Adelia.

"We are in a group called Captain Crack, aka a crackhead group," I start, "and my name will be- no, Ghetto, wait no," I shake my head and think of something else.

"Zeke, you are now Coke,"

"Coke?" he says unhappily and I nod.

"Yes like Coca Cola, help me out here," I hope he knows I want him to be cocaine, not the soda.

He looks unamused.

"Fine, I'll be cocaine since you don't want to be and you can be..." I trail off and he sat there patiently for a name.

"Heroin!"

"I rather be Cocaine not Heroin," he states unhappily and I roll my eyes.

"Sure," I say even though I want to be Cocaine.

"Actually, how about you be Cocaine one and I be Cocaine two," I smile remembering The Cat in the Hat.

"Like thing one and thing two," I smile at the thought of wearing matching one-pieces saying 'cocaine one' and 'cocaine two' in the middle of the outfit. And blue hair.

"That would be our names when we are in Captain Crack," I smirk at him. "Did I mention the part where we would be wearing matching one-pieces?"

He doesn't look satisfied and I can imagine him giving people scary looks when we walk down the Crackhead alley.