20

♥*♡∞:。

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥
zeke

"Why is it crying?" I ask, concerned about how a thing can cry so much.

"It's name is April," she rolls her eyes and continues to shush April.

"How much is your boss paying you again? How much is he paying me?"

She smirks, "$25 an hour. My negotiations always work,"

She's so pretty.

"Is my mum... okay?"

I shift uncomfortably, stuffing my hands into my pocket. "She's fine,"

Until she won't be

She nods, "Will they get jail time? What if they do but when they get out they kill me?"

"They won't," I wouldn't fucking let them.

"Okay, cool,"

"Cool," I repeat after her.

"Do you want to hold her?"

I look at the baby in her hands and immediately shake my head. I never held one, I don't think I ever could.

"Why not?" she smirks, "has Zeke never held a baby before?"

I nod, embarrassed, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Not even Kayden?"

"Not even Kayden," I confirm.

She frowns and pats the spot next to her. I sit down automatically, looking at her, eyes squinted.

"Yes?" I ask.

"There's a first time for everything," she places April in my arms, the baby's eyes opening.

"It's gonna start crying. Adelia, take her right now,"

"Zeke calm down, I swear everything will be fine,"

My eyes widen and I turn to face Adelia, horrified. "She's crying, what am I supposed to do?"

"Kill her, what do you think you do idiot?" she replies sarcastically.

I rock her, humming lightly as she starts whimpering, her eyes closing gently.

Oh.