30

♥*♡∞:。

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥
zeke

"I don't like you," she mumbles and I frown. I never liked you anyway.

"Hm," I let out a hum of concern when she gives me the hand. The 'stop it, I don't like it or should I say you' hand.

Yes maybe she made that up but whatever she says, I fucking do.

"You kicked my baby out," she raises her voice ever-so-slightly to not wake the others. Seth, Lyndon and Soph brought Milo and now she's pissed that I kicked him out.

"So?" I shrug my shoulder. I don't see a problem with kicking that idiot out.

"So," she mocks me using a high pitched tone. I can't tell if she is really offended and getting mad or is just playing around. Either way, she's going to wake people up.

"People are sleeping," I mumble and she scoffs. It's six in the morning and the others got here a few hours ago. Now they're asleep and she's arguing with me.

"We would be too if you would off just let Milo sleep with us," she covers herself with the blanket. "You're a donkey," she insults me, "and not in a good way. You know, you're not a donkey because donkeys would have let Milo sleep with me,"

Why would she sleep with a donkey?

"A donkey wouldn't be allowed in the house," I grumble and she groans getting annoyed with me.

She gets her pillow and rolls off the bed. "If Milo can't sleep with me neither can you,"

"I already slept with you," It's true. We sleep with each other every night. When she started living with me and shit.

"Yes, I am aware," she sighs softly before pulling the covers down to her.

"What about me?" I grumble and roll over to her side so I can see her on the floor.

"Cocaine one, I advise you to go sleep in the cold," she flips me off. "Just so you can feel Milo's pain," she sighs dramatically.

"Get your index finger out of my fucking face," I grab her finger and move it away from me.

She huffs before turning away from me. She grabs the cover and pulls it over her head.

She won't be able to breathe.

"You'll die like that," I warn her and I hear her scoff under the blankets.

"No, I won't," she says confidently.

Not even thirty seconds later she removes the covers off her face and looks at me.

"What's wrong?" I ask her with a stupid grin on my face.

"None of your beeswax," she replies and turns her whole body away from me. She doesn't say another word to me so I speak up.

"Hm, and why's that?"