12

♥*♡∞:。

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥
adelia

"What's wrong?" he asked me a few minutes later.

I shake my head smiling at him. "Nothing,"

There's a lot of things going but one that just randomly became my problem is you. I like a guy that I only knew for a couple of weeks but, oh boy, he is one of the nicest guy I have ever known. Yes.

Also one of the only guys I've ever known.

Here comes a sneeze

My mouth falls open for a few seconds before bringing my hand to my mouth and sneezing
"Bless me,"

"Bless yo- or you could just bless yourself," he grumbles.

He took a left, but that wasn't the way to the Smiths Library. "Where are we going?"

"My place," he mumbles, "If it's okay with you?"

"Oh. Again?"

He looks at me, "Do you not want to...?" he trails off.

"Is Kayden there?" He shakes his head and I frown. Oh darn, Kayden is adorable. And one of my friends.

"No, he is at school,"

"Oh okay. Sure, we can go," I look outside the window, the corner of my lips tugging upwards. I love seeing how full of life the sky is and how pretty clouds are. I also thought you could fall asleep on clouds but, unfortunately, that's false.

I think one cloud was an elephant. It looked like it. Right next to the cloud was his friend. That was a monkey.

Bob Titsoff and Betty D.P.

The elephant is a boy and the monkey is a girl.

"Adelia."

"Hm," I hum softly.

"Why are you so quiet?" he asked me, his voice softer than usual.

"I'm naming the clouds."

"What did you name them?"

Bob Titsoff and Betty D.P.

"Bob and Betty." I simply say not wanting to go into further detail.

I hear him laugh a little, my eyes widen as I face him. His so pretty. And his laugh. I genuinely think he is just pretty without doing anything.

He is pretty fantastic.

"Do you want to know their last names?" I ask him giddily as he turns to me.

"Do I want to know?" he asked, head tilted.

"Road," I say and he nods looking back at the road.

"And to answer your question. I think their last names are quite something,"