27

♥*♡∞:。

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥
adelia

"So private plane?" I ask excitedly while packing my clothes in a suitcase. Apparently, we are going to visit Kayden and Atlas. They left a week ago for something. I think it has something to do with work but I don't know.

Milo can't come, Zeke wouldn't let. Although I tried convincing him, he wouldn't budge.

Like other things such as his jingleber- yeah.

Milo and I even made a plan. The plan was that Milo hides in my suitcase with an airbag to breathe. But we got caught.

Multiple times.

"I'm going to miss you, baby," I kiss him multiple times before I hand him to Lyndon.

Sophia and the others will be coming a few days later for my birthday, maybe they would be able to bring Milo. I ain't spending my birthday without Milo.

"Bye!" I hug Sophia before I hug Lyndon. He gives me a kiss on the head. A brotherly kiss.

All of them are like brothers to me.

Duh.

Zeke glares at Lyndon, and I give Lyndon my pinky finger making sure he will take proper care of Milo until they come.

We all made a plan. Lyndon and Sophia would bring Milo when they come with the others. Zeke can't do anything about it but cry every night in his sleep.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"Zeke," I mumble when he wakes up. He hums in response, laying his head on my stomach.

He fell asleep. A lot. So I was bored and had nothing to do. I tried getting up to go talk to the pilot but the loser laying on me wouldn't move.

Let alone, my phone also died! Nothing was on my side today. And trust me, everything is usually on my side. Except my mother and Ryan of course. Stop bringing them up.

"Why did you get that bracelet, and why don't you ever take it off?" I randomly ask him and he looks up at me confused. I point to the bracelet with the initial and a small smile plastered his lips.

"It's your initial. I knew I wanted to be with you before it all even started, so I got it because it reminded me of you," he says before yawning and shutting his eyes.

How would he feel if I jumped off the plane after hitting his chest?

"Why didn't you tell me then, now I need to get a bracelet with a Z, thanks a lot," I mumble softly and run my hands through his hair.

"No need," he sternly says.

"Mhm," I hum, he yawns again and stretches his hands behind his head.

"Do you like my slippers?" I ask him grinning like an idiot as he moves his head to look at my slippers.