11

♥*♡∞:。

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥
adelia

"Can we go somewhere now?"

He's looking at me, his eyes searching my face for an answer.

I nod. He gets up, gripping my hand. I try to ignore the small butterflies cave my belly.

Get out, please. The butterflies. Shoo.

It stayed there. Maybe shooing them only works with birds.

We walked downstairs; his hands locked with mine.

I wonder why he got it.

Maybe it's his mum's initial. His mum would be very proud of him. Maybe I am a little jealous.

Zeke opens the door for me, and I am a bit startled. How is he being a gentleman when he was being a butthole not long ago.

I get in the car buckling my seatbelt, he walks around to the driver's side.

One of his hands is on the steering wheel. Oh my.

"Okay?" he asks me, I admire for a second the veins in his arms before nodding.

How did I get lucky enough to be friends with this masterpiece?

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

He turns off the road parking outside of a gelato store.

Yum, but I reckon Zeke tast- joking, joking.

I clear my throat. That is so bad.

"Is this okay?" he unbuckles his seatbelt. I smile giving him a nod and I watch as the corners of his lips rise.

I also stake him as he gets out of his door and walks around the car to the passenger side. I unbuckle my seatbelt as he opens my door.

I stepped out of the looking up at him. "Thank you."

He tilted his head in the direction of the store and I started walking towards it. The place wasn't crowded, only a few families and couples were sitting on benches and eating. Some were standing.

The store had a short line, a couple grabbing their order and then walking back outside. He placed his large hand on my back, and I gulp looking up at him.

He is standing there looking at the menu on the screen pulling me closer to his side gently. My shoulder touched the side of his arm and I smile sheepishly. His face was still directed at the menu.

I feel the heat of his fingers seeping through the jacket. Oh my.

It was our turn to order. We walk forward, the girl looking at Zeke and then at me. She is wearing a baby blue hat with a pink t-shirt. It matches with a blue apron and black pants.