35

♥*♡∞:。

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥
adelia

"Sweetheart?"

"Darling?"

"Love?"

"Cocaine two?"

"Adelia?" I groan stuffing the pillow in my face when Zeke's voice gets louder and louder.

"Hm?" I hum.

"Did you sleep well?" he chuckles lowly and my eyes open slightly. I wince at the dimness of the light, still not used to how bright it is.

"Turn the light off you donkey, "I mumble.

"Sorry," he apologises.

"Mhm,"

"Let's go make cookies," he suggests, making me get out of bed.

"Time?" It came out as a muffle.

"Six, my love," he kisses my nose.

Butterflies erupt in my stomach as I yawn again. "I feel like I got dragged behind a horse. My nose is runny too, I think I might sneeze,"

"Still tired?" I hear him laugh lowly and that sends chills down my body. I think I'm getting sick.

"Want to go make some cookies? Or do you still want to sleep?" he covers the blanket over the top of us when he lays down next to me.

"Sleep more. Later we can make cookies," I hold out my pinky finger, "I promise,"

He locks my pinky with his, grinning slightly. "Where's Milo?" I ask looking around the bed for my fluffy grey baby.

"With Kayden," he replied while I get up and walk to the bathroom.

I brush my teeth quickly, pee, do my workout. Aka one squat, and bam. Big butt.

I walk out of the bathroom and back to bed.

"Can we play Roblox please?" Roblox cheers me up. I'm not a child, but playing those games really brings out my competitive side and I ain't got no shame about it.

And so does sex.

Kidding. I thought about it though, with Zeke, duh. But he's waiting until I'm comfortable and ready. Every time I think about it, I think of my rapists and what happened in the alley, I can't seem to stop it. Zeke says he'll wait. But what if he gets bored and- don't think like that. He loves you.

"Fine," he gets two laptops and walks back to me, opening it for me.

"We need to make you an account first," I open the laptop and go to Roblox for him.

"What do you want your username to be?" I squint my eyes.

He shrugs.

"I shrug a lot?" I question and he rolls his eyes, clearly not impressed.