08

♥*♡∞:。

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥
adelia

"I can't do that," I mumble looking away from his face as my cheeks flushed.

"Why not?"

"I don't want to waste your time. I already wasted your time,"

"You didn't waste my time,  Adelia,"

"Please, just go home Zeke," I smile when he nods.

Finally.

I take my phone out to google some hotel or apartment around here that would allow me to stay for a night. I remember once mum and Ryan kicked me out while it was raining, so I found this apartment that allowed me to stay for three nights but it cost a lot.

A lot.

"No need for that," Zeke's voice envelops my ears and I sigh.

I need it. He may not, but I do.

"Huh?"

"You're fine," he tells me and I sigh, holding my heart in such honour.

"Thank you I know,"

He rolls his eyes and I smile. "Do you have a jacket I could borrow, please?" I start, "I'm sorry for being a burden and everything but I might need it, and if it makes you feel better, I swear it will be the last time you ever see me," I turn red as I figured I sound desperate.

But it probably won't be the last time I see him, his father owns an excellent shop. That, by the way, is my go-to. So no, he may not see me as much, but he'll definitely see me.

"Adelia, I'm not giving you a jacket,"

"Weirdo, if I get Hypothyroidism, it's your fault," he shakes his head and sighs looking up at the ceiling.

"Will you let me finish?"

My hand slaps my mouth as I cover the muffled laugh. He looks down at me, eyes squinting in confusion until he turns slightly red. "I don't- not like that."

I remove my hand and wipe it on my side, "In that case, yes. You may continue with what you were about to say," I answer and bite back a laugh that wants to leave. This is so inappropriate.

"Thank you,"

You are welcome.

"Adelia, we are going to my place. I'm not letting you stay out there to get sick," he said simply.

My heart thudded.

"Oh?"

"Okay?"

I nod, thanking him a bunch of times. I pick up his hand before even thinking this through. I give it a little peck.