33

♥*♡∞:。

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥
adelia

"Can we go on a date?" I whisper to Zeke as he shuts his eyes slowly.

"No," he grumbles, his hand on my thigh. He draws something there but I'm not sure what it is.

"Why not?" I frown and he shrugs, turning his head to look at me.

"You bruised my ass with stupid ice skating," he says, his hand coming up to my jaw and he pulls me closer to his face.

"Har har," I say sarcastically.

"Do you really want to?" he whispers against my lips.

"Mhm," I hum and he nods, pressing his lips on mine.

"Where?" he rests his head on my belly again and his hands on my waist.

"Surprise. But you have to wear what I tell you to wear. No complaints." I smirk at the idea and he scoffs, nodding.

"You're gonna love it, trust me. Plus this time I'll sugar Mumma you," I sigh, in love with the idea of being his sugar mummy.

"Do you have money?"

"You calling me broke? How could you!"

This is becoming an unhealthy obsession. Him.

"Hm?" I feel him smirk against my stomach, his fingers squeezing my sides.

"Don't you dare Zeke,"

"I'm not doing anything," he whispers, his fingers tightening on my hips.

"I'll kick you, Zeke," I warn him. He just hums.

"Don't."

"Yeah, hm?" he starts tickling me.

I'll karate chop your coco pops head and sell it to the humans in ultra-rare packages.

I grab his hands, trying to breathe in the process but he doesn't stop.

"I- I will karat-" he cuts me off by placing his mouth on my stomach.

Oh, great heavens.

This is tickling me so bad that I might pee my pants.