25

♥*♡∞:。

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥
adelia

I got up early for Zeke. He fell asleep on my stomach, of course.

I woke him up accidentally.

Twice. But who cares, it's Zeke. Nothing special. Jokes.

I tried taking a photo of him but the flash was on. I'm so angry at the flash.

I still got the photo though.

I walk to the kitchen and quickly made him a toast.

It's really the only thing I know how to make.

I open the cabinets and get an aspirin, he might have a big headache when he wakes up. I get a cup and walk to the fridge, filling it up with a lot of water and ice.

Not the drug ice, but like the cold.
I put in a tray, forgetting to make myself something when I walk up. Darn it.

Wasn't hungry anyway.

Don't walk in and sing happy birthday, don't. I won't. I won't, I will.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, you smell like a monk- you're one hundre- dear you?"

How do you sing the birthday song again? It's been so long since I've sang it to anyone, or anyone sang it to me that the lyrics slipped my mind.

I probably gave him a bigger headache. That's good, yeah very cool.

"It's not my birthday," he grumbles and sits up slowly.

Oh really? I didn't know that.

"Oh, my bad," I roll my eyes at him and sit on the bed. Milo was snuggled right next to him.

Aw, if I could take a photo, I would.

But I'm currently not bothered.

"Here you go," I lower my voice and place the tray on the bed. He smiles softly at me and grabs me, pulling my body closer to him.

"Thank you, Adelia, and it isn't burnt, surprisingly," his voice was husky and he moved his hand down to my thigh.

"I drew a butterfly here," he points to it and smiles at the memory. "It was a pretty one, like you," he takes aspirin and jugs down the water.

I grin, "thank you very much. You're very pretty too,"

He hums. "Yeah?"

I roll my eyes as he lies his head back onto the pillow groaning. "I'm going back to bed,"

I nod, "can you eat first? The effort was there, be more supportive,"

He scoffs as I glare at him. "Fine, I'll eat it only because you tried so hard to make sure it wasn't burnt,"