24

♥*♡∞:。

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥
adelia

"What's your favourite thing to do?" he questions and laid his head on my stomach.

He still complains, saying it's my fault he's in pain. It's been two and a half weeks and he told me I can never choose the setting of a date because apparently I'm trying to kill him.

Last time I checked, he was the one who told me he knew how to ice skate.

"I'm not sure," I tell him honestly, "I never actually did much,"

"Why not?"

"Because I'm not bothered," I scoff, "who do you think I am?"

He looks up and shakes his head, "You seem adventurous,"

"I went canoeing once, I fell in though. But I feel like my canoeing skills got stronger over the years, do you want to go with me?"

"No."

I roll my eyes, "is it because you don't know how to canoe?"

"I do,"

"You said that about ice skating, baby. You fell million of times,"

"Hey, that was because you were in front of me most of the time,"

"Sure, it's okay to be bad at something. Obviously I'm good at everything, but that's because I'm cooler than you,"

"Agreed,"

"Do I brother you"

He shakes his head, jaw tensed. "No,"

I nod my head, "cool cool,"

He stares at me. "What?"

"Are you sure?"

His lips form a tight line, "what?"

"Are you sure I don't bother you,"

"Darling, other people bother me. You don't, okay?"

I nod, "Mhm, got it," I give him a thumbs up.

He stares at me again, longer than usual. "Spit it out,"

"I want cookies,"

"It's 2:31 in the morning, darling. You want it now?"

I nod humming, "Yes. And I want strawberry and vanilla ice cream," I frown, "add the chocolate ice cream too, I feel bad leaving it out,"

My man glares at me before I lean down and kiss his nose. "Please? I'll give you a foot massage,"

"No you won't. You're scared of feet,"

I crack a grin, "Yeah, I won't. But I felt like saying it,"

Zeke continues glaring at me as he gets up and walks toward his closet to put on a shirt. "Hey- why don't you just leave the shirt off," I suggest.