37

♥*♡∞:。

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥
adelia

"Hey hunny bunnies," I blurt before yawning.

"Did you sleep?"

I shake my head. "I had no time," I barely slept because I was too busy robbing a gas station.

I never get caught too because I flash them then they drool at the sight and then I run away with a pack of cigarettes.

I walk out with a blue puff sleeves sundress getting shocked out of my thoughts when Zeke picked me up. I wrap my legs around his waist, squeezing around him tightly when he loosens his grip around me.

I don't know what we are doing but I'm hoping it's some sort of piggyback ride.

Or front ride?

Or, I don't know what we are doing kind of ride?

"Don't threaten me with a good time Darling," Zeke speaks up, grinning softly but mischief dances around his eyes.

"I suggested giving you a lap dance if you aren't nice to everyone. I guess I am threatening you with a good time;"

"I missed you," he kisses my cheek.

"I just went to visit Ajax and the Smiths, I wasn't gone for that long, Love,"

"It felt like years Darling," and years ago Gwen broke her back.

"What do you want for your birthday?" I ask, cuddling my face into his neck as he walks me down the stairs where my dad and Atlas sit.

"You,"

I raise a brow. "You already have me?"

He raises his.

"Stare off, one... two... three!" We hold eye contact for an impossibly long time before he grabs his keys and sets me on the floor gently.

"Anything you give me, I'll love," he tells me, referring to his birthday present.

"So I give you robux and you wouldn't care?"

"Give me robux and I'll be over the moon,"

"Where are you going?" Atlas asks, standing near us.

"I'm not sure really, we're just cruising. Might go try drowning him but you know, life is full of surprises," why did I say that? I dont know.

"Oh well, take care of him while you're drowning him," my dad says.

"He is the best," I admire Zeke before turning back to hug Atlas.

"Thank you for everything Atlas," my grip tightens as I try and lift him but I fail.

"All good," he side eyes me.

"Bye dad, love you!"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧