13

Warning: please read the introduction. It states what kind of themes would be used in this book. This is one of the chapters. Take care <3

 Take care <3

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥
adelia

It is safe to say that I can wear shorts because the scratches on my legs are barely visible, but that isn't the point.

The last time I saw Zeke has got to be around three weeks away. Only because he went away with his family. He kept me updated though, texted me a lot during these few weeks.

And today he finally came back. I'll be lying if I said I wasn't a teeny-tiny bit excited because I was. Sue me, not literally, but he is my friend and friends don't come around so easily.

I really wanted to see him and I have a feeling today will be a good day. So I'm on my way to Cookie Man to pay him a visit. I debated on whether or not I should get him and his family something, but I didn't want to push my luck.

I got coffee for him.

I was on my way to give it to him. "Hello!" I greet Zeke's dad when I pull the door open.

"Hi, how are you?" he asked me. I can't help but notice the sad expression taking over his features. Is he okay?

"Are you okay?" I asked him and he gave me a small smile with a little nod.

"Zeke isn't quite happy right now, I don't think you should go up there," he muttered, his voice was heavy sounding like he didn't sleep very well.

I nod, "I'll go check up on him and then come back down. I bought him a coffee if he wants it," I tell him proudly and the smile vanishes. "I hope you guys had fun at your holiday," He nods and walked away from me when I go to the back of the store.

I walk up the stairs thrilled to finally see him. I give the door a small knock, but nobody answers.

I invite myself in, I finally felt confident enough to know he slightly, just maybe, might enjoy my presence.

"Hi!" I greet entering Zeke's office. The boys give me a small wave and I frown, aware they all look unhappy and stressed.

Did something happen?

"I brought you coffee Zeke," he told me he loved coffee before he left. I actually made it with Ajax's help. Work did a great job at distracting me and my days without Zeke.

I really do hope he likes it though.

I saw the guys staring at coffee and my heart sinks, "Oh I'm so sorry! Do you guys want me to go make you some?" Lyndon gives me a half-smile, the pain in my heart only getting worse.

I look at all of them. Two of them whispering, some of them laying their heads on the table. Lyndon was quiet.

Something happened.