17

♥*♡∞:。

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥
zeke

"Then I told her I will come back to give her the milkshake she actually ordered!" Adelia looks at me, a frown on her face. "And do you know what she did?"

She waits for me to answer, to say no. But I already know what she did. The lady left and probably rated this a one star on the website. I shake my head, knowing she would want to be the one to say it.

"She got up and left! This is why I never want to be an old lady," she shakes her in disbelief.

"Wow," I say, "shocker,"

"Right!"

She stares at me for a moment and her lips quirk up. "Remember when I sat right next to you here?"

"Yes."

"Okay," she nods, "good."

"When do you finish work?"

She looks at her wrist, "About fifteen minutes,"

I point to her wrist, "You don't have a watch,"

She looks up at me, rolling her eyes. "I do, you just can't see it. Ajax," she says when her boss comes in view, the guy who also visited her in the hospital. "How many minutes do I have till I finish?"

He looks at his silver watch, "About fifteen minutes,"

"In your face!" Kayden walks out of the bathroom, wiping his wet hands on his shirt. Adelia notices him first, "Hi, Kayden!"

"People in love are weird and gross," he says, "I heard people in the bathroom talking about love. No offence brother, but it is disgusting,"

"How old are you, Kayden?"

"Seven," he eyes her suspiciously, "why do you ask...?"

She sighs, "I thought you were ten,"

Oh, poor Kayden, he smiles so wide. "Really!"

"No,"

He frowns, "I thought you were thirty,"

Adelia frowns, "Do you actually?"

Kayden squints his eyes as he examines her and I know he feels really bad now as Adelia looks as though she might cry. "No," he sighs, "I'm sorry. You look very, very, very young,"

She smiles, "I know,"

Kayden smacks her leg playfully as he walks towards Ajax, a bright smile on his face. I don't miss her wince though.

"What's wrong?"

She shakes her head, smiling. "Pardon?"

I narrow my eyes at her, "You know what I mean,"