06

♥*♡∞:。

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥
adelia

How hard can it be to call someone when you can't sleep? Exactly, not very hard. All you have to do is press on their contact name and call them.

Cause it is totally normal to call someone at 3:18 a.m.

How bad can it go?

Maybe if Zeke answers, I'll pretend I butt dialled him. Laughing out loud, I have another story. I had my phone in my butt pocket when I was in high school, and I had my teacher's number. Yeah, I butt dialled him and didn't even know until he called me out the next day when I had him. Embarrassing. Reminder to never do that.

I butt dialled a random number too, or maybe I accidentally answered them. Either way, it was a scam and I do not recommend answering random numbers.

Suga daddy💅 🍃

"Yes?"

"Zeke, hi,"

"Adelia?"

"Yep, that's me. I'm sorry if you're asleep, well, were asleep,"

I panicked and said the first thing that came to my mind.

"This is all a dream,"

"Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"I can't sleep. And I have no friends to call and there is this really bad creaking noise that is annoying me and since you have been my only friend for about a week now, I figured that you wouldn't mind, but that's stupid because it's freaking 3:17, well not anymore! It's currently 3:20 in the moring. I buttdialed you?"

Secondhand embarrassment.

"Adelia."

"I'm sorry. Goodnight, Zeke,"

"I'm up,"

"Yes, I'm well aware. I'm the one who freakin' woke you up!"

I hear him sigh, "Do you want me to pick you up? I have to be my the office at five anyway,"

"Are you sure?"

"I insist."

"I'll see you soon, Zeke,"

He hangs up the call, and I sigh, plopping back down on the floor. Sleeping on a bed is overrated.