31

♥*♡∞:。

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥
adelia

"Don't threaten me with a good time Darling," Zeke speaks up, grinning softly but mischief dances around his eyes.

"I suggested giving you a lap dance if you aren't nice to everyone. I guess I am threatening you with a good time," I wish I could pull of a wink.

He walks into the bathroom, placing me on the counter, right near the sink. Oh? Does he want to watch me get changed because if so I'll be done for it?

Smooth fingers trail down my thigh when he pulled my shorts up high.

Oh, if we are doing this now, we got maybe seven minutes before Elijah and Lucas come to check up on us.

"Seven minutes, hm?" he questions and I nod, not knowing how he is always reading my mind but congratulations.

Your pregna- kidding, kidding.

Unless.

I gasp slightly, clenching my legs together when his hand pulls down my shorts. He slides his hand under my thin fabric, smirking when I pull closer to him.

I watch as he teases me for a moment, a sound leaving my lips as he presses himself against me. Oh for the love of God. Adelia don't bring God into this. Stop it.

I reach forward, grabbing him by the shirt and closer to me, my mouth now on his neck. He groans, eyes closing at the feeling of my mouth on his neck.

He pulls away from me, "no," he mumbles, leaning closer to me and deeply pressing a kiss on my lips.

He pulls away an inch, "this isn't about me, this is about you, okay?"

I nod, feeling him lick his lips due to how close he is. A soft sound was made when his fingers enter me, feeling him grow harder against me.

I roll my lip into my mouth to stop any noise that would slip out of my mouth. He didn't like that though, his free hand moved to my lips and he pulled it out of my mouth.

He pressed his lips on mine, licking my lips for access. When I open my mouth, his tongue moved in sync with mine.

Oh lord.

His pace quickened, and he moved away from my lips, still keeping his eyes on mine. He groans, "Yours," he whispers, his hot breath brushing against my skin.

"Mine," I pull him impossibly closer to him while his fingers worked inside of me. Lord, please forgive me, I know it is bad to do this while people are downstairs but we are both very hornis- Oh God.

I was trying so hard to contain the sounds that were threatening to escape my lips. I crush my head on his chest.

I feel myself tightening around his fingers, his free hand gripping my waist. I move my arms around his neck and pull his head closer to me.