15

♥*♡∞:。

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥
adelia

"Tell the boss she is up,"

My eye flutter open and a yawn escapes my lips as I look around the room.

You gotta be kidding me.

Three men stand proudly in front of me. I can't make out the faces due to the blur. "She's fully awake,"

"Unfortunately," I mumble, not aware of what is going on.

"Zeke, no offence, this is some horrible welcome home party,"

I swear I was in the hospital yesterday.

Oh good darn it, seems like the universe had other plans.

"Did you get the right girl?" an unknown voice spoke.

"The hospital gave her some drugs to help her with the pain. I think it makes her stupid,"

And boom! You hear that? That's the sound of my heart getting pulled apart by three unknown men.

"Ouch. I'm right here," my eyes are now closed, too afraid of the things in front of me.

"Zeke? Who is he?"

"My sugar daddy, coward. You can't just kidnap people from the hospital,"

"We'll get you food if you answer the questions,"

"Deal," I blurt.

"Your friend, Zeke, killed a lot of our men,"

I snort unwillingly, "Sorry to break it to you, Bud. But Zeke is a literal loser. He is a lonely man with zero interest in life,"

I smirked, feeling the need to add something. "He did get arrested for public nudity, though, "

Some guys eyes suddenly widened, but I continue. "And for public Intoxication," I have no clue what I'm talking about right now.

A guy walks in, a black suit and sunglasses on. I sniffle a laugh but fail.

"I'm sorry, but why are you wearing sunglasses if there's no light in here?" I mumble, biting my lip to contain my laughing fit.

I'm hilarious.

None of them are laughing.

"Did he actually get arrested for-"