05

♥*♡∞:。

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥
adelia

I looked like an idiot.

I mean, when don't I, but I looked like an extra idiot.

"Adelia,"

I stop my walking and turn around, finding him right next to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked him quietly, taking a step away from him. His jaw clenched at my movements.

He looks away and faces the destination of the stores. "Walk," he said.

Oh?

"Is this the part where you kidnap me?" I look at his muscular back as he continues walking away.

"You wish, don't you?" he said lowly, stopping his action as he turns to face me.

"No," I say, nodding my head.

His mouth twitched.

Oh great heavens.

"Are you going to walk with me or going to stand there like an idiot?" his jaw clenched when he looked at my face.

Laughing in my head.

Does he think the scars are ugly? No, scars just prove how strong you are.

"You okay?" I mumbled.

He hums.

I nodded slowly and walked towards him. He stands there, waiting to walk together.

"This doesn't mean anything," he mutters.

"Sure," I said giddily.

I caught his lips quirking up for a quick second, "I'm sorry,"

"For?"

"For telling you to not stand there like an idiot," he shrugged, whipping his head towards me.

I shake my head, smiling, "When you put it that way," I say, "It sounds stupid. Don't worry 'bout it,"

I heard worse.

I try and stop staring at him, but my eyes always seem to find their way up to his face. He probably thinks I'm a creep right now.

I'm kinda a creep, just a little bit. But not in a weird way. Does that make sense?

Yeah.

I turn my head and look up at the sky. The sky was a pretty blue and the clouds were puffy like usual, still very impeccable, full of life.

I suddenly feel a hand wrap around my waist. "Mother freakin' cows," I blurt. My waist crushes into the side of Zeke's figure.

We stop walking and I whip my head up to look at him, his eyes already on me. He didn't say anything, but stared at me.