epilogue

♥*♡∞:。

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥
adelia
Two years later

Would it be funny if I just dropped dead on the floor?

I mean, probably for me, but not for the big baby.

I could blame it on my iron. Iron man. I wonder if Iron man has low iron. Wouldn't that be ironic? Tell me why I winked.

I sit on the couch instead waiting for my husband to come home, I have a surprise for him. And maybe he'll kill me for it but I'm immortal so he can try.

The front door opens and he walks in, flowers in one hand and his keys in the other. My heart expands as I stare at him. "Hi Love!" I jump excitedly and sprint toward him, my arms flying around his neck. His lips meet mine in a slow kiss like he hasn't seen me in forever and is savouring this moment.

I pull apart and smile up at him. He speaks up, "Hi Darling," he gives me a small smile and hands me the beautiful tulips in his hands.

"Thank you!" And then he hands me a bag full of cookies inside. "My true love," I grumble as I walk to the kitchen with him following behind me.

"Stupid fucking cookies," he mumbles glaring at the choc chip cookie in my hand. "I got you what you asked for. Are you feeling better? Did you throw up since I left?" Concern laces his tone as he searches my face.

"I'm better, I think it was a stomach bug,"

i'm wearing a short sleeve and in this moment, he can see my wrist because of the angle. I hear him inhale a sharp breath before he slowly mutters my name.

I grin as I watch his reaction. "You got a tattoo?"

I nod slowly, "Yes! Do you like?" I watch as he examine the Z with a small heart next to it. His initial in his handwriting from when I made him write our initials together. The heart is his aswell which will explain why it's so wonky but I love it.

"Adelia," His hiding his emotions well so I can't exactly tell what his thinking but I love it so he should to.

"You like?"

"I fucking love," It's basically similar to the one he has near his heart with my initial, but I have it on my wrist. It hurt like I was watching Gwen die for the first time.

Extremely painful.

He kisses the tattoo and wraps his arms around my waist, hauling me closer to him. He lifts me on the counter so we're nearly eye-to-eye but his still somewhat taller than me.

I look up to stare at him, a grin on my face and my cheeks flushed. "I also made a photobook for us. It even has photos from our wedding day. The one where you were crying, har har," I say evilly.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ START OF FLASHBACK ☽༓・*˚⁺‧

"Oh my god Zeke, are you crying?" I laugh when I stare at him, our friends and family watching us with smiles and tears in their eyes. The person next to us, who apparently has the right to say we are married (Still don't get why I couldn't do that), is staring at Zeke and I happily.