38

♥*♡∞:。

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥
adelia

"Adelia?" Zeke whispers, his head on my stomach and I flutter my eyes open.

"Hm?" I hum, my hand roaming through his hair. I look at Milo, he was sleeping above me again. Obviously.

"Can you..." he pauses, shaking his head. "Nothing,"

"Zeke, baby, you can tell me," I whisper, flicking his head in reassurance.

"Can you visit my mother's grave with us? It's when I come back from work. You don't have to," he clears his throat, "Never mind, go back to sleep,"

"Zeke,"

"No, no. I don't think I'm even going to go, I never go,"

He never went?

"Zeke, I'm coming with you, okay?" I say, eyes widening before I add, "And not in a dirty way,"

"Not in a dirty way," he chuckles lightly. "Thank you,"

I hum, "You deserve another chance to say hello and goodbye to her," I whisper, "Even if this is the only way,"

I feel his tears drop on my stomach, "I never got to say goodbye. After she passed, I never went to her grave, only dad and Kayden did. Am I bad son for that, Adelia?"

"Of course, you aren't," I move him off my stomach and scootch down to him. "You're a great human being who wasn't ready to say goodbye. It doesn't make you a bad person for not being over somebody. I promise you aren't a coward for that."

He wraps his hands around my waist and lays his head on my chest. "I want to tell her about you,"

"And I'll be there, right beside you, for as long as you want when you catch her up. I promise you that," I kiss his forehead, and he hums, pressing his lips on my neck.

"I love you, Adelia."

"I know. I'm very loveable," I giggle softly, and he chuckles agreeing with me.

"So fuckin' loveable,"

"Oh and Zeke," I say, "happy birthday,"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥
zeke

"Happy Birthday to you," I hear my favourite voice sing. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Zeke, happy birthday to you!" She kisses my face so many times before I can even open my eyes.

"Darling?" When I open my eyes, Adelia is standing on the bed with so many fucking presents in the room.

"Adelia," I say, not entirely sure why. I hated celebrating my fucking birthday.