23

♥*♡∞:。

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥
adelia

He opened the passenger side for me and I got in. I was about to finally say something to him, but he walks away.

When he said that at the beach, I couldn't process the words. I left him hanging with no answer, nothing. Aren't I just that smart? I know, I know, thank you.

I was confuzzled.

Like your mum when she lost her vigi- I am so sorry.

He drove out of the parking lot and onto the road.

He cleared his throat and stopped at the red light. "Still want to drive?" he mumbled but didn't look at me.

"Yes please," I tell him. He enters an empty parking lot and stops the car in the middle.

"Come on," he says and I hurriedly got out of the car.

We swapped sides and I enter the driver's side. I feel like a S.W.A.T member for some reason. Like, come on, empty parking lot? Perfect to pretend I'm chasing a criminal.

"You okay?" he asked me when I put my seatbelt on and looked out the window for any humans. Don't want to be a murderer or something.

But I'm obviously not.

Duh.

Or am I?

"Mhm, I think so,"

"Are you one-hundred percent sure?" He takes a deep breath and I realise he thinks I might crash.

Good, at least he's aware he might die today.

"Yes,"

No.

"Okay, listen to my instructions and we'll be fine," he whispers, "hopefully,"

Is this a good time to say I don't want to be just friends with him? Just in case we do die.

"Zeke, just before we officially become suicidally," I start, "I don't just want to be friends with you either,"

Glad I got that off my chest.

It's true. He is hoping for a death wish with me in the driver's seat. Does anybody else want to join? I can be your hot uber.

I'm horrified now. What if he was just joking? Or decided being friends is better.

When he was about to reply, I changed the gear to D and my foot presses the accelerator.

I'm sorry God for all the jokes I made. I love you all, everyone single one of you guys. Take me to heaven.

I didn't drive fast. I don't even think we moved because once I pressed it, my leg moved to the brake.

"That was fun, I'm amazing at this!" I offer him a smile, leaning my head against the headrest.