14

♥*♡∞:。

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥
zeke

"The guy is dead," Seth tells me.

I nodded at him. He walks out of the room and closes the door after him.

It was quiet after the door slammed close. I walk towards my desk, angry at myself for allowing that to happen to her.

It is all my fucking fault. After the news dad gave me, I lost my temper and took everything out on her.

Now she is in the hospital.

I can't do anything right.

I turned my back on the men that entered the room.

"Ezekiel," Elias says, "when Adelia wakes up, you need to talk to her,"

I'm probably the last person she wants to see.

"I know," I watch as they shift slightly, and I remember how Adelia started crying. The day when she cried in my arms because of the guy staring at her uncomfortably.

It was the same fucking guy that looked at her. Was he waiting for her to be alone? I should have killed him right fucking there.

I clench my jaw and closed my fist.

Quickly unclenching it when I remember she doesn't like me doing that.

If I wasn't such an idiot to her none of this wouldn't have happened.

"Get Lyndon to talk to her," I tell them. I watch as they raise an eyebrow but then nod.

I want to talk to her alone and not about what just happened. I want to beg for her forgiveness and make sure she is ready to forgive me. I know I caused the tears and I never want to see them again on her.

She doesn't deserve it.

What happened to her was so fucking terrifying and traumatising.

"Boss, this is a personal question," Elias blurts. I turn to face the two men and I notice them looking at my bracelet.

"Why did you get a bracelet with the initial A?"

"It was the last one," I say, using the same lie from when Adelia asked.

"Bullshit, we know you wouldn't have bought it,"

"Did you-"

"Shut up," I cut him off.

A smile crept up on both of their faces. "I think we got the answer," They nod, Elijah walking out but Elias stays in the doorway.

"Lyndon will go to the hospital, but you have to go with him to fix everything,"

I'm sorry for inviting myself, and I hope you guys are okay.

"Ezekiel, let's go,"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙