34

♥*♡∞:。

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥
adelia

"Why am I not surprised?" he questions, the sound of goats reached our ears.

"Milo! Aren't they cute?" I walk closer to the goats but he jumps out of my arms and back to Zeke.

I guess not.

"Zeke, come closer they won't hurt you," he shakes his head.

"Don't be such a baby, they're just goats. Not crabs." I walk to him, giving him my hand which he hesitantly grabs.

"I hate you,"

"Uh-huh"

"I know you don't. But why?" he shrugs a single shoulder, stopping in his tracks when we get to the gates.

We're in a field filled with goats. It's adorable and Milo can run around. This ain't the proper date, it's just a warm up.

Plus. Food is no problem. The field is a farm. A farm Lucas's parents own so I asked if we could have our mini-date here which they gladly allowed.

I also told them I could pay five dollars an hour which is so much. Even for me. So I'm basically Zeke's sugar mummy.

"If I die because of a goat, I'll sue all of you guys. You hear me, Adelia?"

"Yeah yeah." I roll my eyes. I walk him to the place I set up. A small red and white checkered picnic blanket lays on the grass.

I'll say it's adorable. A basket with food in the middle and candles. I did a pretty good job.

A smile of appreciation shows on his face, "God, I fucking love you. Even though we are in the middle of beh noises."

"Goats don't sound like that," I whisper and he rolls his eyes at me.

"You know what I mean," he mutters and sits on the blanket, crossing his legs.

I giggle softly and hand him the basket I prepared. I bought it from the market. It was cheap and plus Lucas came with me. Sue me.

"Ah, these look so familiar," he shot his head up to me. I show him all my teeth as an awkward smile.

"You're pretty," he whispers.

"You're very pretty too," I smile at him and he chuckles before opening up the basket.

"Why are there condoms-" I grab the basket from him.

I didn't put that in there.

Lucas. That crocodile.

"I did put- I didn't put that in there. I swear! I'm too innocent for this!" I look inside the basket. There are a lot of condoms, oh great heavens.

"I think I might pull a Gwen Stacy," I mutter quietly before reaching in and getting a vanilla cake.

"Cake!" I smile and hand him the cake. He opens it, not even questioning why there were condoms.