THIRTY THREE.

tw: violence, slight sexual content

Rafe's soft lips on Bexley's neck brought a low hum from her. Rafe smiled as he heard it.

"Okay," she breathed, holding her hand out. "We should stop now."

"You sure?" he whispered.

No. "Yes..."

"You got drunk last night," he reminded her, placing slow kisses by her ear. "Do you remember what you asked me?"

She vaguely remembered talking to him.

"You asked me to touch you again," he told her, his fingers gripping onto the top of her golf skirt. "I told you to wait until morning. Want me to touch you now?"

She felt both his hands pulling at her golf skirt. "Rafe..." She breathed. But she didn't protest as he pulled her skirt all the way off, leaving her in her beige underwear. She let out a soft moan as he dipped his head down, kissing her thighs.

"You also asked if you could return the favor," he said, humored. Bexley flushed red. "While I'd love for you to jerk me off-" Her heart picked up. "-I have more fun pleasing you."

And he made that very obvious.

He kissed higher up her inner thigh.

"Oh..." She inhaled sharply.

He sucked on her inner thigh, no doubt leaving a hickey on her skin.

"You liked the way my fingers felt? Wait until you feel my mouth on you-"

"Rafe," Bexley said, moving up away from him. "I don't, um...Let's just lay for now, okay? I'm still a little tired from work."

She pushed Rafe back so far that he had to sit up. They were in bed, of course. Bexley had only just gotten home, and taken a shower, and she changed directly into her pajamas. It was too hot outside, she didn't want to do anything else but sleep in the air conditioned house. But Rafe laid next to her.

And how could she keep to herself when Rafe was next to her?

"Sure, babe," he said, smirking at how breathless she was already. He laid next to her now. She pulled her skirt back on.

They laid for a few minutes, peacefully. How could he look so normal while her heart was about to leap out of her chest from their short, passionate make out session.

There was also a million thoughts running through her mind. Thoughts she was scared to share with Rafe. But she had to.

She rolled to her side, facing him after a few more minutes. "Hey, can we...talk about yesterday?" She was nervous about bringing it up.

He seemed thrilled to. "I'd love to." He saw the hesitant look on her face. He frowned. "Wait, talk about it in a good way or a bad way?"

When she didn't answer immediately, he sat up again. So did she. She watched his expression become nervous.

"Just...talk," she concluded.

He started to sweat. Damn it, he went too far. He knew he went too far by the look she gave him. Was it because he wrapped his hand around her throat? He felt like an idiot, of course that was too far.

"I had a great time the whole day," he started.

Bexley smiled softly at him. "Me too, Rafe. I love hanging out with you." Her eyes flickered away as she blushed. "And I loved everything we did."

Rafe wondered what the problem was.

She continued, "But, what happened yesterday...um, I think I want to keep that as a one time thing for now."