ten.

tw: HEAVY manipulation, dark topics

"Someone hurt you. Someone...bruised your wrists. And your hips. And your arms, and legs-"

"We already knew that."

"Someone held you down. Bex...What if JJ already..."

Her lips parted as a gasp arose in her throat. But nothing came out.

It was gone, suddenly. All the air in her lungs completely and abruptly vanished.

Fear toppled through her body. And she got the sickest feeling she'd ever experienced before. Her stomach stabbed her with pain. It was dread, and violation. Never had a feeling hit her this harshly, not since she the incident with Josh in his car. When the boy had slapped her, it made her realize some boys could do whatever they wanted to girls, just because they were stronger.

Boys could do what they wanted to girls, if the girls weren't able to defend themselves.

And being unconscious would heavily affect one's ability to defend themself.

"Why would you-" She couldn't breath. "Why would you say that?" She turned from him, covering her face. She lashed out. "What the fuck is wrong with you, why would you say that?!"

Bexley didn't know how he could put those thoughts into her head. Didn't he know it'd make her feel this sick? Didn't he know it would make her feel this dirty? Dirty like she'd been damaged, walking around with wounds JJ could see but she couldn't.

JJ...

She tried to stop herself, but her mind put sick and twisted images in her head. She used to daydream about their kiss on the beach, during the boneyard party. For a brief amount of time, she caught herself fantasizing about what would happen if they had left together to go to that restaurant he talked about. If they left before the shooting, she would imagine something more intimate happening between them, kissing him again, letting him hold her.

But now...Every fantasy was suddenly ruined. Because it was abruptly turned into a nightmare. If she had gone anywhere with him alone, would he have done something evil to her?

He broke in the day before while she was in the shower, she suddenly remembered. What would have happened if she hadn't locked herself away?

JJ even convinced her to meet him. Late and alone. And she trusted him. She would've walked in and...

More flashes of what Rafe was suggesting.