Chapter 1

High-end French restaurant, soft and elegant music, comfortable and pleasant environment.

    Seeing Rolls-Royce stopped at the door, the restaurant manager got up in a panic. The store staff had already stood in a line at the door, waiting for a long time.

    The manager personally opened the door, bent over, greeted the man in, and said with a smile on his face: "Huo Erye, you can count it, you can come here, our shop is really brilliant."

    The clerk even bowed together and said hello in a loud voice.

    Huo Lei, 22 years old. Huo Lei's father died early. The Huo family is Huo Lei's eldest brother, and Huo Ming is in charge. Therefore, Huo Lei is usually called the second master of Huo Lei.

    Huo Lei is 1.85 meters tall and wears a straight suit. He takes off his sunglasses casually, revealing most of his face.

    Suddenly, the clerk's breathing became stagnant--

.The face is impeccably perfect, and the jaw line is thin and powerful, like a knife and axe, clean and neat, as if every angle of the facial bones is the most perfect standard that God has carefully measured and exhausted his efforts.

    His face is domineering and leaky, and his body is gushing with endless hormones, and he is full of masculinity.

    As for the facial features, let alone the sword eyebrows, star eyes, red lips and white teeth, a pair of eyes are particularly vivid, the pupils are the same color as the sky, and the eyes contain the vast starry sky. Just a glance back can make people fall into it.

    The masculine temperament has grown, and the exquisite facial features still have a bit of juvenile childishness. That appearance, just standing there, is enough to fascinate people.

    The little brothers and sisters of the clerk, one by one, stared directly at Huo Lei, their saliva was about to drain.

.The manager secretly scolded this group of ignorant things, but after a glance, he forgot what he had repeatedly explained.

    He hurried away with his eyes, what should he do, so as not to be ashamed in front of Erye Huo.

    A group of shop assistants peeked back while walking, whispering.

    Huo Lei has long been accustomed to this kind of look. Therefore, he didn't feel any awkwardness either.

    The manager stepped forward and hurriedly helped Huo Lei take off his suit jacket. He was so dogged that he wanted to wipe his sweat, but Huo Lei refused.

    This chain restaurant is controlled by Huo’s family. In a sense, the restaurant manager can also be regarded as Huo Lei’s subordinate. Before Huo Lei went abroad, he often came here. Therefore, the manager is very familiar with Huo Erye, and there is nothing wrong with doglegs. .

.The manager rubbed his hands and babbled to please: "Knowing that you are coming to the second master, no, today, we are all closed, and no one is allowed to enter, waiting for the second master alone."

    Huo Lei didn't have any expressions, and only asked, with a low voice, "Is anyone here?"

    "It's here," said the manager, "waiting in the VIP box."

    Huo Lei frowned slightly, and suddenly asked, "How long have you let him wait?"

    The manager shook his heart. He only felt that his back was cold, and he quickly explained: "How can it be, the guests you invited, the second master, all have good tea and water. I didn't wait long, didn't wait long..."