Chapter 27

In Han Zewen's office, the female invigilator smiled at Han Zewen: "Mr. Han, this student is in your class, so you should take care of it. I won't interfere."

    Han Zewen quickly thanked someone, and after sending the female invigilator away, his face became low.

    "Let's talk about it, what's the matter?"

    Shao Yang, a big man of eighty-eight meters tall, stood in the corner shivering with his hands behind him, looking like a frightened Erha, how funny and funny.

    "Old teacher, don't tell my brother..." Shao Yang trembled with his head buried low.

    Han Zewen smiled bitterly, this Shao Yang really broke his mind.

    It's only been more than a month since school started. What has Shao Yang never committed? To tell the parents is too hurtful, and it seems that I, the head teacher, is shirking responsibility. .Without telling the parents, he really can't think of any way to manage Shao Yang.

    Han Zewen whispered: "So, you admit that you cheated on the exam?"

    "Admit it, teacher." Shao Yang finally raised his head, and his tone became calmer.

    "Where is the other one?" Han Zewen asked suddenly.

    This sentence stunned Shao Yang: "What other one?"

    Han Zewen said: "Be less silly, I'm asking you, who is the one who cheated for you and gives you the answer?"

    This sentence came to Han Zewen's death, and his beautiful red lips trembled slightly. For a long time, Han Zewen stalked his neck and said: "No, no one gave me the answer, it was a cheat sheet I made myself."

    Han Zewen almost laughed at his words. He raised his head and looked at Shao Yang: "Shao Yang, are you stupid for me?"

."The letters on this paper are all ABCD letters. You said it was your cheat sheet. How, can you predict in advance what questions will be asked in the exam?"

    "..." Shao Yang stopped talking, his handsome face flushed, like a monkey.

    "Come here." Han Zewen said.

    Shao Yang lowered his head and rubbed against Han Zewen.

    Han Zewen sighed, and still took Shao Yang's hand.

    Shao Yang's body trembled slightly.

    Han Zewen raised his head to look at Shao Yang, his eyes full of puzzlement: "Shao Yang, although you have many problems, you are not a child who loves to lie."

    Somehow, when he heard Han Zewen's words, Shao Yang's heart jerked.

    The child... how long has it been that no one has used this word to describe him?

.However, having said that, he is only 17 years old, and indeed he is not yet an adult. It's just an early development, coupled with a grumpy, looks very mature.

    Teacher...Do you think of yourself as a child? Shao Yang thought about it for no reason. When he thought about it, he felt a little pantothenic.

    "Tell the teacher the truth, the teacher doesn't blame you." Han Zewen said gently.

    "I...he..." That sentence was held in Shao Yang's throat. After a long time, he still bite the bullet and said: "Teacher, no one really helped me cheat. , These are my cheat sheets."

    One person does things and one person bears the burden. His upright man, Shao Yang, no matter what, doesn't need Xiao Tianci's little mute who can't even speak, to take responsibility for him!