Chapter 37

Shao's house, elegantly decorated reception room, Shao Mu and Tianci sat opposite each other.

    Too many things happened between the two of them. Before, Shao Mu was busy filming and had no time.

    At the end of August, as soon as the film was finished, Shao Mu immediately called Godsend over.

    The two were silent for a long time, and Tianci took the lead to break the deadlock: "Is there anything to do with me? I am very busy studying, and today's homework is still..."

    "Thank you for my brother's last time." Shao Mu interrupted God's gift.

    Shao Mu's slender index finger pushed a card on the coffee table, and lightly tapped: "Take it, there are 200,000 in it, a little thanks."

    Tianci shook his head, and there was no expression on her handsome face: "Shao Yang is my friend. What I do for him is what I should do."

."If there is nothing else, I will leave first." Tianci stood up and said.

    In a year's time, the height given by God has sprung up like bamboo shoots after a rain, and has reached 1.79 meters, and his voice has gradually become hoarse from the coolness of the previous.

    When speaking like this, the tall figure, the delicate face, and the deep and extremely magnetic voice look like a cold little prince.

    It's no longer the rustic little pitiful back then.

    "Stop." Shao Mu shouted.

    "Sit back, our business is not over yet." Shao Mu's voice was not loud, but it was an undoubted command tone.

    Tianci calmly sat across from Shao Mu, without fear in his heart.

    Shao Mu's slender fingers crossed ten fingers, propped his chin, and looked at Godsend.

."You betrayed me," Shao Mu laughed self-deprecatingly, "I trusted you so much before I was in vain."

    "Xiao Tianci, Xiao Tianci, you have a good trick."

    Tianci stared at Shao Mu silently, his cold eyes full of vigilance.

    Shao Mu leaned back on the sofa, spread his arms, and made a posture similar to that of a superior, concealing the little panic in his heart.

    Just now, he was somewhat stunned by God's gaze.

    He took a sip of red wine, and said in a lazy voice: "Let's talk about it, how much is it before you are willing to leave Huo Lei?"

    Godsend said frankly: "Impossible."

    "Heh," Shao Mu said with a low laugh.

    "I want to motivate me to raise the bargaining chip, very good, you succeeded."

."You make a price, as long as you can tell, I will give you everything, as long as you return...Xiao Alei back to me."

    Tianci looked back calmly: "Am I not understanding enough? It is impossible for me to leave Leilei."

    "As for your money, I am not rare."

    Speaking of this, Shao Mu's brows were finally pressed down.

    "God gift, for you are so much younger than me, if you talk nonsense, I don't need to care about you."

    Shao Mu's habit of being a man is to courteously and then to fight. At this level, it is not easy to be able to hold back his anger.