Chapter 47

On Lunar New Year’s Thirty, Godsend did not go to bed until midnight.

    He allowed himself to sleep in the morning and start studying in the afternoon.

    However, the day failed, and the phone rang.

    Godsend opened his eyes, my God, it's only half past six, who is so early...

    It was from Zhou Hao.

    Tianci is a bit surprised. Over the past year, he has not had many opportunities to meet Zhou Hao. Why does Zhou Hao call him at this time?

    Rubbing his sleepy eyes, he helped Huo Lei close the quilt. Huo Lei turned over and hugged Godsend's arm.

    Godsend pushed Huo Lei away with dumbfounded tears, and only then went out of the bedroom to answer Zhou Hao's call.

    "Hey, Brother Zhou Hao."

    "Godsend, are you awake? The chairman has something to do with you.".Zhou Hao's voice sounded very strange, even faintly choked.

    The sleeping bug on Tianci ran away all at once, and there was a faint guess in his heart, "Where, I will pass now."

    "Huo Group, come on, don't let Leizi know." Zhou Hao said.

    At this time, there were basically no cars on the road. Godsend drove Huo Lei's Rolls-Royce. After adding enough horsepower, he arrived at the Huo Group in less than ten minutes.

    In Huo Ming's office, in front of the huge French windows, Huo Ming turned his back to Godsend, the first ray of sunlight in the morning shone in and stretched Huo Ming's shadow.

    "Big brother, what is the matter for calling me so early?" The hunch became stronger and stronger, and the god-given heartbeat gradually quickened.

    "Are you here? Godsend, come here..." Huo Ming whispered.

.The door was closed tightly, and there were only two of them in the office.

    Tianci walked to the window and lowered his body to look at Huo Ming sitting in the armchair.

    Tianci was shocked, and his pupils suddenly dilated.

    Huo Ming's face was old and haggard, as if he was a few years old overnight.

    Huo Ming stretched out his hand toward Tianci, and Tianci leaned forward quickly, resisting the grief in his heart and said, "Big Brother..."

    Huo Ming had a faint smile on his face, no pain, no struggle, the early morning sunshine coated his face with light gold, and his expression was serene and full of Zen.

    Huo Ming patted Godsend on the shoulder and said with emotion: "The first time I saw you, I thought you were a child. So soon, you are an adult."

    "Stop talking, brother..." Tianci suddenly felt sore in his eyes.

."Don't cry, Godsend, you are a strong child," Huo Ming said, "Come on, this is for you."

    Godsend knew it, and carefully held the small box in Huo Ming's arms in his palm, and asked, "Big brother, what is this?"

    Huo Ming: "Open it and take a look."

    Godsend opened it, and inside was the golden seal of the chairman Huo Shi, who has the supreme power.

    Godsend puzzled: "Brother, this..."

    Huo Ming said hard:

    "I have resumed the position of General Manager Ziyu, assisted by Zhou Hao. It stands to reason that this chairman Jinyin, I should leave it to Ziyu, but..."