Chapter 44

After eating at noon, taking advantage of the warm weather, Tianci took Huo Lei out to buy things.

    Spring is sleepy and autumn is lacking, summer is dozing, and winter is March when you can't wake up.

    Huo Lei lay on the bed lazily, not wanting to go out.

    Tianci said, "You don't want to buy small clothes for your baby?"

    Huo Lei yawned and said, "Let the servants buy it. If it doesn't work, ask Zhou Hao to buy it. You can sleep with me for a while."

    Tianci heard it and wanted to laugh: "Why are you so lazy now, you just said yesterday that you have to hide the pregnancy from others, and even Zhou Hao didn't tell it, so you forgot it so soon?"

    Huo Lei: "Yes..."

    It was really a silly pregnancy for three years.

    "Let's go," Tianci said, "otherwise the baby won't even have a piece of clothing in the future, so it's time to blame you."

    Huo Lei was only willing to get up and put on clothes.

.As long as he doesn't exercise, Huo Lei basically wears formal clothes all year round.

    Huo Lei was dozing off while putting on his socks, Tianci squatted down, put his socks on and smoothed him.

    Regarding his grief, Godsend helped him put on shoes, tie, and shave...

    Huo Lei had been lying in bed for a week, and his beard had grown long.

    Tianci was busy going to school, and there was no time to control him, and Huo Lei became more indulgent.

    After shaving, the two of them left the house.

    Huo Lei hangs on Tianci as if he can't wake up, just like a big sloth.

    In the car, "Let's go to Yundian Commercial Building." Huo Lei said without thinking.

    He is not very particular about clothes. There is only black, white and gray in the closet. If he has no clothes to wear, he can go to the Yundian Commercial Building, or send someone to send it to them and give them a credit card for reimbursement.

.Anyway, the Yundian Commercial Building belongs to the Huo family, and the big and small owners there know the size of Huo Erye's clothes.

    Godsend shifted gear, stepped on the gas pedal, and said, "The bosses there know you. Are you afraid that they will find out that you are pregnant and tell your brother?"

    Huo Lei: "Yes..."

    "Where to go then?" He was a little confused.

    To be honest, Huo Lei has never bought clothes anywhere else since he was a child.

    He didn't even know how to buy clothes.

    "Go to a place where no one knows you." Tianci said.

    The car is parked in front of a shopping mall. Although it is not as luxurious as the Yunding Commercial Building, the quality of the goods is guaranteed.

    And because the price is relatively close to the people, people come and go here, and it is much more lively than the Yundian Commercial Building.

.It just happened to be a discount sale day, and when I walked in, there was a huge crowd of people.

    Huo Lei: "Enough..."

    To be honest, he had never seen such a battle.

    There was a group of children in the corner, whispering.