Chapter 40

The next day was October 2nd.

    Godsend entered the third year of high school, and the school curriculum became increasingly tense.

    During the November holiday, they took three days off, which is quite rare.

    Huo Lei stayed at home for a whole month while he was recovering from his injury.

    It just so happened that Godsend was on holiday again, and the two of them got together.

    Huo Lei hugged the bear pillow, dressed in small pants, sitting cross-legged on the bed, rubbing his chin and said: "Why don't you go hiking, we live by the sea all day, and I really want to go to the mountains to play."

    God-given gaze fell on Huo Lei's waist, with a worried expression on his face.

    "Leilei, are you really okay? Don't be aggressive."

    Huo Lei snorted uncomfortably and slapped his chest: "Who am I, your brother, little thing, dare you look down on me?"

.Tianci held back his laugh, took Huo Lei's hand, and rubbed him thoroughly.

    "Don't shoot, it's all red, I feel distressed when I look at it."

    Huo Lei: "..."

    The two changed their clothes and went out.

    In the garage, Tianci walked in front of Huo Lei and opened it to him. The door opposite the driver's seat made a gesture of asking.

    Huo Lei: "?"

    "What are you doing?"

    Tianci pursed his lips and smiled: "Get in the car, brother drives you."

    Huo Lei looked distrustful and stared at him suspiciously.

    "This is a Rolls Royce, not a go-kart!"

    Godsend smiled and raised his chin at Huo Lei, "Trust me."

    Tianci was very intimate, blocking the roof of the car door with his hands, for fear of knocking Leilei's head.

.Huo Lei wanted to see what medicine he sold in the gourd, so he sat in.

    Tianci closed the door, turned around, and got into the driver's seat from the opposite door.

    Huo Lei almost dragged his face to his grandmother's house, his nostrils hummed from heaven and earth: "Will it start a fire?"

    As soon as he finished humming, Huo Lei's mouth slowly widened.

    I saw the godsend skillfully lighting up, stepping on the clutch, shifting gears, and pulling the handbrake. It was really... decent.

    Coupled with a serious face, I don't know, I am afraid that Godsend is an old and brave driver.

    "Fasten your seat belt." Tianci reminded, putting on sunglasses.

    "Oh..." Tianci was so handsome by the action that Tianci wore sunglasses just now, and he reacted when Tianci reminded him.

    Huo Lei asked: "When did you learn to drive?"

."During the winter vacation, I signed up for the driving school." Tianci started slowly, drove the car out of the garage, and said, "The subjects for the winter vacation test are one subject and two subjects, and the subject three subjects four for the summer vacation. After the first day, the fourth subject is the first. The driver's license will be released in two days."