Chapter 23

When such a thing happened, the little servants all ran away one by one.

    Only Shao Yang was left kneeling on the spot. His brain was blank for a long time.

    He was completely frightened by Huo Lei.

    After Huo Lei left with the gift of God, Shao Mu rushed over.

    Shao Mu has many eyes, seeing this kind of place, Shao Yang is also disheveled. He immediately understood what was going on, and without saying a word, he slapped Shao Yang's face with a slap.

    Only then did Shao Yang woke up from panic, covered his face, looked at Shao Yang, and muttered, "Brother."

    "Don't call my brother, I don't have a younger brother like you." Shao Mu roared frustratedly.

    "You don't look in the mirror to see what virtue you are now. The faces of the Shao family have lost you!"

.Shao Yang knelt on the ground, took two steps forward, hugged Shao Mu's thigh, and Shao Mu was about to throw away in disgust. Immediately afterwards, Shao Yang buried his head on Shao Mu's pants, and started sobbing.

    Shao Mu was slightly surprised and couldn't believe his ears.

    Shao Yang was the only one who bullied others and cried. Shao Yang was bullied and cried. It was the first time he saw him.

    "Why are you crying? Is there any man to take it?" Shao Mu roared.

    Shao Yang whimpered: "Brother, you are here... it's nice. I'll be safe when you come."

    "What a mess!" Shao Mu became a little impatient, and grabbed Shao Yang, "Go, go home with me, and then I will take care of you when I go back."

    Shao Yang knelt on the ground and refused to get up. Shao Mu simply grabbed his ears and dragged him away.

.As he walked, Shao Yang was still crying, muttering vaguely: "Stars, stars, don't grab my stars, please..."

    Shao Mubai glanced at him, "I'm still a baboon-baboon! Can you have something to do!"

    ·

    Huo Lei hugged God's gift, his arms were tightly bound, and he strode out of the door.

    He didn't dare to ask Godsend now, for fear that he would get the most terrible answer as soon as he said it.

    The trees and buildings in front of him were gradually blurred. With each step Huo Lei took, his heart sank for a few minutes. In the end, he was almost gritting his teeth.

    Godsend...Don't be afraid, brother will take you home.

    There was only one voice left in Huo Lei's heart.

    At this time, half an hour has passed since school ends in the afternoon of No. 1 Middle School, and there are no more people on campus. .Therefore, almost no one will see Huo Lei and Godsend.

    As the sun sets, the sky is covered with a layer of purple, the evening breeze blows, and the leaves on the ground are rustling.

    Godsend was very uncomfortable in Huo Lei's arms.

    Huo Lei saw his most helpless appearance just now, and he was already embarrassed and indignant.

    Now he was hugged tightly in his arms by Huo Lei, and he felt embarrassed. It was not that he could not walk!

    A strong sense of shame oppresses him and makes him painful.

    Tianci struggled abruptly, trying to break free from Huo Lei's embrace.