Chapter 32

A few days ago, Yundian World Studios.

    "Dear, kiss, no, what are you guys doing?" The director squatted on the ground holding a big horn, and saw that the actor was too late to speak, and his head was so anxious that his head was sweating.

    Shao Mu and Xia Xiaojie looked at each other, their faces a little embarrassing.

    The kiss scene that was too late to be filmed made the two of them a little embarrassed.

    Shao Mu secretly glanced at Huo Lei who was sitting on the side, sweating his palms in anxious manner.

    He only heard that the second male number was changed, but he couldn't think that the second male number he was playing with was actually replaced by Xia Xiaojie.

    Coupled with Huo Lei sitting next to him, he really couldn't kiss him.

    The weather is very hot, and the director is getting more and more anxious.

.The actor wears a period costume. Xia Xiaojie looked at him, Shao Mu, who was in white clothes and fluttering hair, staring at his gentle and beautiful face, suddenly feeling a little itchy in his heart.

    Xia Xiaojie pulled the corner of Shao Mu's clothes, "Brother Shao, shall we come for real?"

    "But..." The director kept putting pressure, Shao Mu sweated on his forehead, and couldn't help but glanced at Huo Lei again.

    The eyes of the two met, Huo Lei smiled at him, and said, "You don't need to be pressured, don't treat Xiaojie as a brother, just as a small animal."

    Xia Xiaojie: "..."

    You are the little beast-sheng.

    Shao Mu smiled hard and tried to get close to Xia Xiaojie's lips.

    Xia Xiaojie greeted him with a smile, and the moment he was about to touch, Shao Mu broke his work again.

."No, I still can't do it." Shao Mu said frankly.

    The director was angry: "Shao Mu, are you not a professional actor? Why are you more amateur than Xia Xiaojie?"

    Shao Mu asked the director: "Can you borrow a place?"

    The director patted his thigh and sighed, "The actors nowadays, they really don't have any professionalism at all."

    In the end, the director agreed to borrow the position to shoot the kiss scene.

    After all, this scene has to go down too, right?

    Shao Mu took a sigh of relief, adjusted his emotions, and entered the scene in a second.

    Shao Mu embraced Xia Xiaojie halfway into his arms, with so much tenderness in his eyes, and the beautiful lips were on the side of Xia Xiaojie's face, bit by bit, and kissed in a dislocation.

    Xia Xiaojie looked at the person in front of him and suddenly moved in his heart.

    How is this going?

.Why is my heart pounding.

    I am tempted by Brother Shao...

    The movement of the dislocation kiss was about to be achieved. At the last second, Xia Xiaojie tilted her head slightly, just to meet Shao Mu's lips.

    Shao Mu's eyes widened suddenly, his expression astonished.

    Xiaojie, you...

    ·