Chapter 35

"Where are you now? Stay still, I'll pass right away."

    Tianci hung up the phone and didn't dare to delay half a minute, so he immediately went to Yundian People's Hospital.

    When Tianci saw Shao Yang, Shao Yang was so slumped on the steps of the hospital, holding a bag with a film in his hand, and his face was pale.

    There was a huge sun above his head, which made people almost unable to open his eyes, and the sweat on Shao Yang's face was dripping drop by drop.

    With people coming and going, Shao Yang was tall and handsome. Many people took a second look. Seeing Shao Yang's expression, he probably guessed a little bit.

    People shook their heads, silently regretting in their hearts.

    How could such a handsome child, at a young age, get an incurable disease?

    Shao Yang usually cares about the eyes of others, but now, he just sits stupidly, as if he has lost his soul.

.Tianci ran over and tugged Shao Yang's arm.

    Only then did Shao Yang come back to his senses. He glanced at Tianci, his apple was rolling up and down, but he was speechless.

    "Get up," Tianci said, "Don't basking here, there is an air conditioner inside."

    Shao Yang was unmoved, so Tianci forced him, dragged him in, and let him sit on the bench in the hospital.

    There were few people in this place, Tianci sighed, and said, "Shao Yang, you are a bit too much. In order to lie to me, you actually used such an outrageous reason."

    "Let's talk about it, what's the matter this time?"

    God-given gaze fell on that film, and tentatively said: "Shao Yang, are you sick?"

    Shao Yang said blankly: "I'm pregnant."

    Godsend: "Listen to this, do you believe it yourself?"

    Shao Yang shook his head.

."But, I'm really pregnant."

    Godsend touched Shao Yang's head: "I don't have a fever."

    Tianci questioned: "So, do you want to use this excuse to coax Hongxing back?"

    Shao Yang: "God, I'm really pregnant. It's almost three months. I'm a girl."

    Shao Yang's words were serious, but Tianci was confused: When did Shao Yang's acting become so good?

    After Shao Yang finished speaking, he lowered his head and touched his stomach, his eyes were quite complicated.

    "God gift, don't believe it, touch it." Shao Yang was eager to prove himself, and before the gift of God refused, he took the hand of God gift and placed it on his lower abdomen.

    Shao Yang was born with broad shoulders and narrow waist. He was originally an eight-pack abdominal muscle pack-wrapped tightly, but now, when Godsend touches it, there are really no traces of the abdominal muscles.

.On the contrary, the belly bulged slightly and felt soft to the touch.

    "Beer drunk, beer belly." Reminiscent of Shao Yang's previous alcoholism, Godsend rubbed his chin and said.

    "Still, you have a tumor in your stomach..."

    "You just got a tumor, this is my cub, why do you say that she is a tumor?" Shao Yang suddenly exploded and shouted a godsend.