Chapter 30

Huo Lei's burst of strength was so great that Tianci's back slammed into the tree, and the violent shaking made the corners of Tianci's mouth pour out of blood, and the book he was carrying also fell to the ground.

    Huo Lei opened his eyes and looked at Godsend, panting heavily, his solid white chest undulating violently.

    He couldn't believe that he was still weeping in his arms most of the year ago.

    He held it in his mouth for fear, and held it in his hand for fear of falling, so he had to put it on the apex of his heart, and he was gifted by the dear little treasure, one day, it will become like this.

    Godsend's back was so hot and sore, and my mind became a little clearer.

    I just kissed Leilei forcibly?

    Huo Lei looked at Godsend, anger, humiliation, and resistance filled his brain.

    Huo Lei clenched his fists, and the veins swelled on his sturdy arm.

.This is the first time that he has peeped into the heart of Godsend.

    God gave him a strong kiss, and maybe even want to...

    Huo Lei didn't dare to think about it anymore. In his mind, being the one below, this kind of humiliation, is different from cutting him off and letting him become an eunuch!

    Huo Lei trembled all over, and in his gaze looking at God's gift, there was a burning anger, and at the same time, it was mixed with a bit of unspeakable sadness.

    Tianci was seriously injured, and watched Huo Lei step by step approaching and strangling his throat condescendingly.

    Finally, Huo Lei raised his fist high.

    He wanted to beat him up, wake him up, and warn him that he should never have that kind of thought in the future!

    Just as before, behave, be your own baby... OK?

.Is it true that if this fist is lowered, Godsend will be able to change back to that, lying in his arms, having a quiet nap, white and sticky, the soft and waxy little baby Godsend?

    Tianci looked at Huo Lei's dropped fist, and the corners of his blood-filled mouth finally showed a smile of relief.

    Sorry, Leilei, I love you.

    If you really can't accept me... then I... can wrong myself.

    Although I am sick and fearful, every pore on my body will yell "No!"

    But...I am more afraid that I will lose you.

    There was a drop of tears in the corner of God's eyes, and the corner of his mouth closed his eyes with a smile, waiting for his punishment.

    Hit me, Leilei, hit me hard!

    You are so good to me, but I can't help but invade-it's mine if you violate you...
.However, after a long while, Huo Lei's fist did not fall.

    Finally, Huo Lei couldn't bear it, and his iron fist slammed into the tree.

    That punch was quite powerful, and the three of them hugged each other, and the leafy tree trembled visibly.

    Huo Lei desperately held back the painful low growls in his throat, and finally threw him into the car with the collar given by God.

    On the way home, there was dead silence in the car, and neither of them said a word.