Chapter 26

After a long time, Huo Ming nodded slowly, got up and said, "Good boy, come with me."

    Godsend was a little confused for a while, but Huo Ming's words could not be rejected, so he had to follow Huo Ming.

    Tianci followed Huo Ming all the way to Huo Ming's bedroom.

    There was probably a button on the wall that was not easy to see. Huo Ming just pressed it, and then a small box protruded.

    Godsend guess, it should be a safe, but why did Huo Ming show him the safe?

    Just as Tianci was puzzled, Huo Ming entered the password, opened the box, and took out a small wooden box from it.

    The small wooden box has long been mottled and yellowed. It seems that the age may be older than Godsend.

.However, even though it has been many years, this small box is still clean, and there is almost no dust on the top of the box.

    Huo Ming carefully opened the small wooden box and handed it to Tianci, who quickly took it with both hands.

    "Open it and take a look." Huo Ming said.

    Until this time, Tianci was still confused in his mind.

    According to what Huo Ming said, Tianci opened the box, which was filled with neatly packed small objects.

    A writing brush lies quietly on the red silk; the transparent glass case seems to be inlaid with a tooth; there are several small medicine boxes inside, and the densely packed small English characters on the package are in English given by heaven. The level, it seems, is still a bit strenuous.

    This is......

.The second monk Tianci couldn't figure it out, so he couldn't help but raised his head, looking at Huo Ming suspiciously.

    Huo Ming took the small wooden box, with a kind smile that he didn't even notice on his face.

    As long as he saw these old objects, he could go back many, many years ago.

    At that time, he was still young, and Huo Lei was just a young child in his arms, who acted like a baby and babbled.

    Huo Ming's distinct fingers stroked these old objects one by one, and his thoughts were immersed in them.

    "This brush was made from the lanugo hair on Xiao Alei when he was born."

    "This tooth is the first baby tooth that Xiao Lei replaced. Xiao Lei was so stupid at that time, he thought he was ill and was about to die, so he cried in my arms for a long time, and he couldn't coax him no matter how hard it was. "

."In the end, he said that he was afraid of death because he couldn't bear his brother..." Huo Ming said, the smile on his face deepened, as if even the wrinkles in the corners of his eyes were quietly flowing through those years. good time.

    Tianci looked at Huo Ming, her pretty lips slightly opened and trembling slightly.

    Is this the affection of blood thicker than water?

    Is this the family?

    He felt awe-inspiring, but at the same time, he felt that there was something wrong in his heart.

    This kind of family affection, after all, he can't get it.

    Finally, Huo Ming's fingers trembled slightly and took out the small pill box.

    "You don't know yet? Xiaolei, he has a serious congenital heart disease."

    After Huo Ming said this sentence, the pupils of the godsend suddenly widened a little.