Chapter 9

Huo Lei had been thinking about his elder brother's physical condition, but he did not dare to ask, for fear that he would hear any bad news.

    Huo Ming patted Huo Lei on the shoulder and asked: "Little A Lei, in the four years in the United States, my heart...has been fine, right?"

    Huo Lei nodded repeatedly, not daring to tell his elder brother, just yesterday, his heart had protested twice.

    Huo Ming still can't rest assured. Huo Lei's character is clear. He doesn't talk much, and he reports the good and the bad. He always takes care of everything by himself.

    Huo Ming squatted halfway in front of Huo Lei, "Little A Lei, lift up his shirt."

    Huo Lei's two big long legs were originally on the ground with carelessness. Upon seeing this, he hurriedly sat down properly and asked, "Big brother?"

.Huo Ming didn't explain, he tilted his head slightly, with well-knotted fingers, one by one, patience, helping Huo Lei unbutton the shirt.

    On the collarbone, Huo Ming's hot snort.

    Huo Lei couldn't help but breathe a little bit. He hurriedly said: "Big brother, big brother, I am not a kid anymore."

    Before he finished speaking, his face was already slightly flushed.

    Time goes back eighteen years, don't he and the man in front of him come here every day?

    Get up in the morning to feed, and come to undress in the evening.

    Now, he has grown up, but Huo Ming is old.

    Huo Lei felt a pain in his heart.

    Huo Ming helped Huo Lei take off his shirt, fold it neatly, and put it aside.

    After that, he knelt on one knee, leaned forward slightly, turned his ears, and pressed it against Huo Lei's chest.

    Huo Lei's breathing suddenly accelerated.

.He almost subconsciously called out, "Big brother, don't, I have sweat and dirty..."

    Halfway through, he regretted it.

    After so many years, his elder brother pulled him up with shit and pee. When did he dislike him?

    Huo Ming's expression did not change, and he said softly, "Little A Lei, close your eyes."

    "Inhale, exhale... adjust your breathing."

    These two sentences made Huo Lei's heart stunned.

    Huo Lei didn't know if it was useful.

    He only knows that his own brother, who has been listening to his heartbeat for twenty years, almost superstitiously.

    As if this way, the health of the younger brother can be determined.

    Huo Lei did what his elder brother said, trying to make his heartbeat sound normal, but he couldn't do it a bit.

.His heartbeat rushed uncontrollably.

    Huo Ming frowned slightly, his thin lips opened and closed, and he comforted him softly: "Little Lei, don't be afraid, brother is here, your heart is fine, come on, hold your breath, don't be afraid... "

    Huo Lei's body trembled uncontrollably.

    Finally, he did it, and he managed to stabilize his heartbeat.

    Huo Ming finally showed a calm smile, rubbing his bare hand gently on Huo Lei's heart, as if praying silently.

    "Please, please, stop torturing my brother... he can't stand it, eh?"

    Huo Ming knew what a broken and fragile heart was under his brother's strong steel chest.

    After doing all this, Huo Ming got up, but because he stood too long and got up too fiercely, he fell backward when Venus appeared in front of him.

.Huo Lei's pupils suddenly tightened. Between the sparks and sparks, he had firmly hugged Huo Ming, took him with him, and fell back on the bed.

    "Call - call -" Huo Lei breathing a bit of breath, anxiously asked: "Brother, are you okay?!"

    Huo Ming has slowed down, a smile came out from the corner of his mouth, and he patted Huo Lei's sturdy shoulder, "Good boy, brother is okay."

    "Little Alei... has grown up..."

    For some reason, when Huo Ming said this, Huo Lei seemed to see a trace of silence on his face.

    Huo Lei nodded: "Well, when I grow up, I can...protect my brother."

    Huo Ming got up to do it right, and said blankly to the vast sea outside the window:

."So soon, you are twenty-two, and my brother always treats you as the one he used to be. He will only play coquettishly in my arms, crying for mom and dad's children."

    Huo Ming asked, "Little Alei, will my brother treat you this way...make you feel awkward?"

    Huo Lei admitted that if others dared to get close to him like this, he would have already kicked that person up.

    But if it's the eldest brother, he really... really kind of, inexplicable, inexplicable.

    He had to say: "I don't know either."

    Huo Ming has a younger brother and four children, but among these five, he grew up with him step by step, and Huo Lei is the only one.

    The reason is simple. When Huo Lei was born, he almost died on the operating table due to severe congenital heart disease. .Huo's mother died of dystocia, and it didn't take long before Huo's father died.

    At the hardest time in life, Huo Ming pinned all his thoughts on his parents on his newly-born, sickly, younger brother who was twenty years behind him.

    Ziyu still has his parents, but what about Huo Lei?

    As the eldest brother, if you don't care about him, Huo Lei will be like an orphan.

    After many years of company, Huo Ming discovered that his younger brother is different from his four children, and he can't tell you where he is different.

    Probably, he always felt that Huo Lei was actually the most affectionate one.

    Huo Lei has been with him through the most difficult years, and because of this, it is the most difficult to give up the family love for Huo Lei.

    Huo Ming's Adam's apple moved up and down, and finally realized the reality.

.Xiao Lei has grown up and no longer needs his protection, even more powerful than him.

    "Little Alei," Huo Ming said, "You return from further studies, would you like to work in the Huo Group?"

    The younger brother's life should still be chosen by him, and he, the older brother, can't decide for him no matter how close he is.

    Huo Lei suddenly remembered what he heard at the door of the office.

    Huo Lei shook his head and said, "Big Brother, I have my own ideas. I want to try to start a business."

    Huo Ming was greatly moved. At the very least, such bold and confident words are unlikely to be heard from the eldest son.

    "Okay, do what you want to do, don't worry, brother will always be your backing."

    "Yeah." Huo Lei nodded, "Brother, I will definitely not let you down."

    Huo Ming smiled and said nothing.
.Where there is no disappointment, his biggest wish for Huo Lei is to hope that he can be healthy and happy.

    Don't go your own way, work hard for half your life, and in the end, both are lost