Chapter 38

Embers is a thug who has been trained by the Shao family for more than ten years, and his skill is naturally quite good, as if there is an eye behind him. Embers leaned over, and Huo Lei's long legs, with a whistling wind, swept through the ember door. .

    Embers made a skillful backflip, supported with one hand, and landed steadily, arousing layers of dust.

    Huo Lei rushed up and hugged Tianci in his arms. He found that Tianci was in a coma, and the place where he had just been pierced was still bleeding.

    Huo Lei's hands trembled, and his eyes were scarlet.

    His little baby, usually held in the palm of his hand, has been reluctant to touch it for a year, and was treated like this by others.

    In the past few days, Huo Lei was busy with work during the day, and found time in the evening to secretly follow the godsend to leave school. This is what happened today.

.Huo Lei couldn't imagine what would happen if he hadn't added a second thought beforehand.

    Huo Lei's heart was trembling with pain.

    Ember's mission was completed, and he was about to run away when he got into the car, but Huo Lei squeezed his shoulders abruptly.

    Huo Lei's powerful male aura was almost full of oppression, and the anger between the words made Embers shudder.

    "Say! Who are you and what did you do to him?"

    If something was injected...

    Huo Lei felt that he could tear the black man in front of him to pieces in the next second.

    Embers struggled to resist, Huo Lei was extremely angry, grabbed Embers by the shoulders, and slammed him to the ground vigorously.

    "Boom--!"

    Ember's head hit the ground, his eyes flashing gold stars.

.He has experienced ten years of rigorous training in the Shao family, and even in the world, he is also a top thug.

    However, now that he faced Huo Lei, he understood what is oppressive power and what is absolute strength.

    That was the first time that the world's top thug was trembling with shock.

    Huo Lei stretched out his hand to uncover ember's mask, embers was already in a mess.

    Can't let him see, can't let him know that the eldest master sent me--there is only one thought left in Embin's heart.

    At the end of the road, I can't choose the way in a panic.

    Embers took out his dagger and stab Huo Lei with his backhand fiercely.

    This time, it happened to stabbed at the gunshot wound on Huo Lei's back waist.

    At that moment, time seemed to stand still, and the air was terrible.

.In the next second, Huo Lei "boom—" and knelt on the ground. The severe pain instantly spread to his body, and Huo Lei almost fainted with pain on the spot.

    Huo Lei's beautiful temples were sweating, his lips were white, his eyes were blurred, and his body was shaking uncontrollably.

    It was the strong will to protect the gods, supporting him against the huge pain, so that he did not pass out of a coma.

    The moment he drew the dagger, Embers regretted it.

    This is Young Master's favorite person, I just...