Chapter 31

Huo Lei helped Tianci to go back, dizzy with Tianci drinking, muttering incessantly, and said everything in his heart.

    Godsend: "Lei, Leilei, tell you, I want to kiss, kiss you, hiccup~"

    Huo Lei: "..."

    I just made an oath and said that in the future, who is that person?

    As soon as I returned to the villa and turned on the light, Godsend spit out with a "wow".

    Huo Lei took a clean handkerchief and wanted to wipe his mouth with Tianci, but Tianci took the handkerchief and slapped Huo Lei's hand abruptly.

    "Don't, don't get on your hands." Godsend said.

    Huo Lei suddenly stopped.

    He remembered that the night when he saw Tianci, Tianci motion sickness, he vomited on his own hands.

    It turns out so fast, most of the year has passed.

.But he also felt that knowing Godsend was just a blink of an eye.

    Huo Lei helped Tianci pat his back, only to realize that there was already a thin layer of back muscle on the boy's back.

    Huo Lei suddenly understood why Godsend would be strong-kiss himself.

    Godsend is a man, not a weak and boneless dodder.

    Let him always be his own canary, Godsend is also very wronged.

    However, if you exchange with Godsend, it is even more impossible.

    Regardless of body shape or other aspects, it is impossible.

    Huo Lei thought so until that morning.

    In the new year and new weather, Huo Lei and Tianci are reconciling as before. The two people have been in a cold war for a long time, and Huo Lei has long been unable to hold back, and especially wants to be intimate with Tianci.

.However, since the last conflict, he knew that the gift of God was great, and he had his own ideas, so he would not dare to hold the gift of God and not let go as before.

    Ever since, Huo Lei adhered to Godsend as much as possible.

    Godsend studied seriously, Huo Lei moved a small stool and sat down, lying on the table and playing with his mobile phone.

    Tianci was swimming in the sea in small pants and shivering from the cold. Huo Lei put on a big fluffy cloak and lay on the beach in the sun.

    When Godsend went to bed at night, Huo Lei carried the quilt and went to the Godsend house.

    The two squeezed into the narrow bed and looked at each other.

    Finally, Godsend couldn't bear it anymore.

    Godsend: "Why don't you sleep in your own house."

    Huo Lei: "Nonsense, it's not because Dad likes you."

.God gifted holding the quilt and got up: "Then let's go to sleep in your room, that bed is big."

    Huo Lei hooked up the little panties given by God: "No, what's the point of that?"

    Godsend: "???"

    Is there a difference?

    The next morning, the bed was small and could not fit, Huo Lei's body was logically wrapped around Godsend like an octopus.