Chapter 5

After the three of them brushed the car, Zhou Hao headed to the place where the Huo family arranged for him. Huo Lei took God's gift and walked to his villa.

    From Huo Lei’s exclusive parking lot to Huo Lei’s villa, there are indoor corridors along the way. Therefore, no matter how heavy it rains, Young Master Huo can drive out of the waves without getting wet.

    Of course, this is not Huo Lei's privilege. In fact, these air-conditioned corridors connect all the indoor buildings of Huo's family together.

    Yunding is rainy, especially by the sea. These small and fresh corridors are really a humanized design of the Huo family’s house.

    After entering his own villa, Huo Lei dried the water from his shoes on the intricately decorated gold silk carpet and put on slippers.

    Huo Lei turned his head and found that Tianci was still standing outside the door, the small figure lowered his head, looking extremely small in the rain.

.Huo Lei's heart softened in an instant. He picked up the hanging silk towel, gently wiped his head dry, touched his head, squatted down, looked at his pale face, and asked patiently:

    "Why don't you enter the house?"

    Tianci shook his head.

    Upon seeing this, Huo Lei took out his mobile phone and asked him:

    "Small, can you type?"

    God-given hand wiped a hand on the clothes and made sure to wipe it dry. Then, he took the phone with both hands and held it tremblingly, for fear of accidentally dropping Huo Lei's phone.

    With such a baby face, not to mention too much affectionate.

    Tianci typed a line on it and showed it to Huo Lei:

    "I'd better not go in, your parents will blame you when they see me, you don't need to worry about me, I can sleep in the garage."

.Huo Lei was so amused by the young boy that he wanted to laugh, knowing that he was afraid of living.

    Huo Lei's heart was too soft, and he didn't care about anything, put him in his arms with one hand, and rubbed his little cheek fiercely.

    There was a short stubble on Huo Lei's chin, which made it itch so hard that he was itching in his heart.

    Why is he so hot? I really want... as if hugging him.

    But obviously, Godsend didn't dare to do that at all, he was too small, and Huo Lei was the one who hugged him.

    Tianci suddenly felt a little sad. He didn't think he was tall enough. By his age, other boys were almost as good as a child.

    If he could be taller, wouldn't he need to look up at Huo Lei?

.Huo Lei rubbed enough, and then he held down Tianci's shoulders, looked directly at Tianci's clear and watery eyes, and said to him very firmly:

    "From now on, you will be a member of my Huo family. No matter who you are, don't even want to drive you away. You can stay here forever as long as you want. Understand?"

    Huo Lei's voice is deep and magnetic, and with the hoarse voice, he just hears Godsend's heart.

    Since he remembered, no one has ever held him in his arms with love and compassion like Huo Lei.

    Before he knew how to speak, he already knew how to look at the faces of his parents. From childhood to adulthood, he lived on thin ice every day. If he did something wrong, he would be beaten and kicked.