Chapter 3

For some reason, at that moment, he seemed to see the shadow of Han Zewen from the boy in front of him.

    Indeed, the young man's eyebrows are four to five points similar to Han Zewen.

    It's not that the looks are similar, but the temperament is close to Han Zewen.

    Especially when he lowered his head and curled his eyebrows, the thin and thin figure was especially pitiful, and it really meant something like Han Zewen a few years ago.

    Huo Lei looked closely and discovered that there was still a big difference between the boy and Han Zewen.

    The young man in front of him was actually a bit thinner than Han Zewen back then.

    The facial features of the teenager are far better than Han Zewen, exquisite to see it is not plausible, the eyebrows are like a trace, the pupils are like ink paintings, the eyes are bright and the teeth are bright, the lips are red and the skin is white, and the small face is not to mention watery. , Matte and pleasant.

.If he insists on picking the bones from the egg, it is probably that this boy is too skinny.

    Huo Lei read countless people, but to be honest, it was the first time he saw a young boy who was so tender.

    Compared with this boy, the little fresh meats on TV were compared abruptly to watered meat.

    At this moment, the young Xiao Tianci was blinking his big watery eyes and looked up at the cold-faced young man.

    Xiao Tianci's brain was blank. The manager had repeatedly taught him the content, but he was immediately thrown out of the sky. In Tianci's mind, there was only one thought left:

    So handsome, so handsome, so handsome, so handsome, so handsome...

    "Leizi?" Shao Mu called Huo Lei with a low smile.

    "Oh..." Huo Lei came back to his senses and asked Xiao Tianci casually, "What's your name?"

.After reading Huo Lei's reaction, he knew that Shao Ye Huo was interested in Xiao Tianci 80%. The teenagers standing behind looked at Xiao Tianci's gaze, and instantly changed from gloating to admiration, and even more, even quietly leaning at Xiao Tianci with jealous gazes.

    He came the latest and didn't have any work experience. What's more, he was still a dumb. Why could he catch up with such a good financial father for the first time?

    On weekdays, everyone can step on a foot and instruct him to do heavy work. He is about to climb high and become a phoenix. He has become more noble than anyone, and who is not angry?

    Even the manager was a little surprised.

    He had never put this little dumb in his eyes. He expected that it would be good if this little dumb could not be kicked by Master Huo. Who would have thought that this little dumb would actually get into Huo. Second Master's Dharma Eye?

    "What's your name?".Seeing him lowering his head and picking his fingers, Young Master Huo, who had always had a terrible temper, was patient and asked the boy again.

    Xia Xiaojie opened his mouth wide in surprise. He had never seen Huo Lei be so patient with an outsider, a little duck, that he couldn't help wondering if his ears were blind.

    Xiao Tianci raised his head to look at Huo Lei, opened his mouth, and his Adam's apple rolled up and down, and he made a "Uuuuhhhhhh" sound from his throat. He even said and made gestures, his face was flushed, but he still couldn't understand, he was anxious. Sweat on my forehead.