Chapter 28

Before going into a coma, Tianci exhausted his last bit of strength, stretched out his hand, and firmly grabbed a corner of Huo Lei's clothes.

    In the dimness, Tianci felt Leilei shaking his body and calling his name.

    Godsend opened his mouth, trying to respond to his Leilei, but made a little noise. He wanted to open his eyes and look at his Lei Lei, but his eyes were covered by a layer of mist, and he didn't know whether it was tears or rain.

    He felt that a pair of big hands hugged himself tightly, detecting his body temperature, running, screaming...

    And that familiar embrace with the fragrance of a lover is still so warm.

    Godsend subconsciously shrank in Huo Lei's arms, and finally couldn't resist the waves of sleepiness, and closed his eyes sinkingly.

    Leilei, I'm sorry, I'm still so weak..I am very disappointed in myself.

    ·

    Huo Lei spent one day and one night in front of the Tianci hospital bed. When Tianci woke up again, it was already the morning of the third day of the November holiday.

    Outside the window, the sparkling sea was shining with the sun's brilliance, countless seabirds flew into the sky, and the bright sun shined through the moon-white window screens into the heaven-sent bedroom.

    With the drop of potion dripping from the bottle, Tianci finally opened his eyes.

    In front of him was the familiar silhouette of the man, but he was far from the meticulousness of the past.

    The man's hair was messy, and the corners of his eyes were covered with scarlet bloodshot eyes. Through the lingering smoke, one could see that the man's slender fingertips were holding a cigarette.

    Godsend coughed twice, Huo Lei almost subconsciously extinguished the cigarette, and asked in a hoarse voice: "Are you awake?"

.Tianci nodded hard, because he was lying on the bed, his movements looked like a very small turtle shrinking his neck.

    Huo Lei's eyes drooped slightly, his eyes full of affection, "Are you thirsty? Do you want to drink?"

    Huo Lei's powerful palm supported Tianci to sit up, and the warm water wetted his throat, and Tianci felt that he had some strength.

    Godsend instinctively wanted to touch the phone, and then I remembered that I didn't have a phone anymore.

    Huo Lei took a look, and handed his mobile phone to Tianci, and touched Tianci's head: "Want to talk to brother? Use my mobile phone."

    Godsend was in a daze for two seconds before he took the phone.

    "How do you smoke?"

    Huo Lei coughed dryly, touched the back of his head subconsciously, and said uncomfortably, "Um...too idle, so I took a root."

."Don't smoke anymore." Tianci put on an angry expression.

    Huo Ming said that Leilei has serious congenital heart disease and is absolutely not allowed to smoke.

    "Good, good." Huo Lei smiled crookedly, and squeezed his god-given little cheek: "It's all about my baby. My baby won't let me suck, so I won't suck."

    Huo Lei has always been a strictly self-disciplined person. In the face of so many temptations, he has never smoked half a cigarette or drank half a sip of wine.