Chapter 39

Huo Lei was held by God to sleep all night, even though the air conditioner was turned on, when the two woke up the next morning, they were still dripping with sweat.

    Huo Lei opened his eyes and found that he was held in his arms by the gift of God.

    "Hiss——" Huo Lei took a breath of pain because the motion was too large and affected the wound.

    As soon as Huo Lei made a sound, Tianci was awakened.

    Tianci wore faint dark circles under his eyes, and it was obvious that he didn't sleep well last night.

    The sun has already risen so high that it can shine on the buttocks.

    Godsend rubbed his eyes and called "Leilei."

    Huo Lei was about to lose his temper and thought he was holding himself. He saw Tianci lying on his side and looking at him against the rising sun. His thin hair was covered with a layer of light gold, and his big eyes were full of youthful vibes. .

.The pupils have the same color as the sky, the eyes are full of blue waves, the lips are red and the teeth are white, and the skin is whiter than snow.

    Huo Lei opened his mouth and was stunned.

    I couldn't say a word of blame.

    Tianci hugged Huo Lei and kissed him on his lips with a "pop~".

    "You!" Huo Lei suddenly exploded.

    Tianci stretched his waist and muttered, "Don't be so stingy, you were still crying in my arms last night, now you can't give me a kiss?"

    Huo Lei's face suddenly turned red: "You are talking nonsense! How can it be called a crying nose if it hurts or something."

    Godsend lazily said: "Well, good, Leilei, Leilei is the strongest, why can I cry."

    Huo Lei: "You..."

    Tianci stretched again and yawned greatly.

    "..."

.Huo Lei suddenly felt wronged.

    He also wants to stretch.

    However, he didn't dare, because he was afraid of pain.

    Huo Lei's mouth was so sad.

    Godsends slender fingers curled up, and gently scraped the tip of Huo Lei's nose with his knuckles, stuck a layer of fine sweat beads, and said: "Don't always frown, it's not good."

    "..." Huo Lei frowned tighter.

    Godsends thumb and index finger to grind lightly, got up, and asked, "I'm going to take a bath, Lei Lei, you..."

    He suddenly remembered that Huo Lei could not take a bath, and changed his words: "Do you want me to wipe your body?"

    "Go away! No need!" Huo Lei shouted angrily.

    Just kidding, Godsend wants to wipe himself, this, this... how is it?

    Where is your own face? !

.Godsend smiled and put on his clothes and left.

    Huo Lei was lying on the bed, feeling all sweat on his body, and felt uncomfortable no matter what.

    Huo Lei has a serious hygienic addiction. He usually needs to take a shower when he gets up in the morning, and before going to bed at night, he needs to take a shower if he sweats, and if he gets dirty, he can wash seventeen or eight times a day on average, three to four hours. You have to wash it once.