Chapter 46

Huo Ming's physical condition has gone from bad to worse recently.

    He has already been diagnosed with advanced lung cancer, and basically there is not much chance of cure.

    Therefore, he did not have chemotherapy, surgery, etc. Instead, he chose to take medicine to hang his name temporarily.

    Huo Ming originally estimated that his body would be able to survive this economic crisis anyway, and when he led Huo Shi through this economic crisis, no matter if Huo Shi was handed over to Huo Ziyu or Huo Lei, he would go underground in the next day, to Huo Jialie. The ancestors and ancestors, all have an explanation.

    But......

    Huo Ming covered his mouth with a handkerchief and coughed violently again.

    The intense pain immersed in four bodies and corpses along with breathing, seemed to remind him all the time.

    His body is much worse than he expected.

.He really has no time.

    Maybe at this time tomorrow, he will fall.

    In the setting sun, Huo Ming got up from his office chair tiredly, his whole body already in shape.

    He stood in front of the huge floor-to-ceiling windows, looking down at the endless stream of cars and pedestrians.

    Running around, tired, responsibilities, commitment...

    Be conscientious and work hard...

    This is his life.

    A short, but nothing new life.

    Huo Ming leaned on the wall, pinched his eyebrows, and suddenly felt tired and tired.

    Perhaps death is a kind of relief for oneself.

    It's just that he still has one thing to worry about.

.Huo Ming glanced back at the desk. The various documents on the desk waiting for him to review were still piled up like a mountain. They were all in a hurry, but he could not do it. If he approved one more overnight, the approval might not be finished.

    Huo Ming shook his head, forget it, let it go first.

    After all, his family members missed one glance at the first sight.

    Making up his mind, Huo Ming called Zhou Hao.

    Zhou Hao assisted Huo Ming downstairs. Every step he walked, he walked with horror, as if he was afraid that the man next to him would fall apart in the next second.

    Zhou Hao worried: "Chairman, does it really matter if you are like this?"

    "What if Huo Lei sees it?"

    Huo Ming's critical illness has been kept secret and has not been announced to the outside world.

    Huo Ming picked someone who he could trust, Zhou Hao, to take care of himself personally.

.And Zhou Hao became a very few people who knew Huo Ming's physical condition.

    Huo Ming breathed a sigh of relief before saying: "So you have to hide this matter for me."

    Zhou Hao had no bottom in his heart, and said: "Yes..."

    Zhou Hao drove Huo Ming back home. Under Huo Lei's villa, Zhou Hao was about to help Huo Ming in. Huo Ming stopped him.