Chapter 60

Huo Jinghan and Huo Jingxuan walked out with Godsend. At this time, Godsend was only twelve years old. He came to work as child laborers in car washes. They had a baby face and were small. They looked cute and pitiful.

    Huo Jingxuan looked at God's gift, remembering the stern appearance of the old man in the usual days, and suddenly had a little evil thought.

    There was a smirk at the corner of his mouth, and he stretched out his hand and squeezed his little cheek fiercely.

    There is no meat on Tianci's face. It really hurts to be twisted. He covers his face timidly, and stares at Huo Jingxuan blankly, with tears hanging from the corner of his eyes. Obviously, he can't figure out where he has offended him.

    Huo Jingxuan patted Godsend's head, and said with a smirk: "Does it hurt? That's right. Will you dare to scold me in the future?"

    Godsend: "???"

    Huo Jinghan couldn't laugh or cry, "Brother, you have enough!.Don't bully Dad, he is pitiful enough. "

    Huo Jingxuan started to cry out about being hungry again, Huo Jinghan took his brother and father to find a place to eat, and bought decent clothes for his father. Godsend was flattered.

    Godsend: "*¥#((……¥))"

    Huo Jinghan translated: "Why do you treat me so well?"

    Huo Jingxuan smiled and said: "Then it goes without saying, who made you my dad...cough cough, I mean, who made us need you."

    Huo Jinghan explained to Tianci: "We need you to help us save someone."

    Huo Jingxuan: "A man who is so fascinated by the fox that his relatives don't recognize him."

    Huo Jinghan: "..."

    Godsend: "..."

.Huo Jinghan said: "Don't be afraid, that person is your future wife. Save him and you will be able to reap happiness."

    Tianci took a step back in fright, and opened his small mouth slightly.

    "Don't fudge, let's go." Huo Jingxuan said.

    Huo Jinghan opened the space corridor on the rolling shutters of a shop, covered Tianci's eyes, and led him to the end.

    The end of the space corridor is connected with the karaoke hall door. The three of them exit the space corridor and enter the karaoke hall through the karaoke hall door.

    The waiter smiled and greeted him, Huo Jinghan said to find someone, look for the young master Shao.

    The waiter smiled and asked, "What is your relationship with Master Shao?"

    Huo Jingxuan hugged Huo Jinghan with a sneer, and rolled up his sleeves to reveal the strong muscles on his arms: "I can't see this? We are his men!"

.The waiter fainted with excitement and forgot to inform Shao Mu that someone had broken in.

    The three of them walked to the door of Shao Mubao's private room, and Tianci stopped.

    Huo Jingxuan looked back at him, only then realized something was wrong: "Brother, our father is so small, how can we complete the task?"

    "Or, let's bring the future dad here."

    Huo Jinghan noticed the disappointed look in Tianci's eyes and smiled slightly: "Don't be so troublesome, I have a way."

    With that said, Huo Jinghan took out his other invention, the Time Pill.