Chapter 19

Tianci followed Huo Zihuan and Huo Zitian to the classroom. The class of the three of them was the first grade of the second grade.

    The first class in the morning had not yet started. The girls were talking gossip in twos and threes; the boys were squatting, and there was no taboo.

    Shao Mu has recently exploded. Fans are mainly young girls, and the girls at Yundian Middle School are no exception. At this moment, the girls in Class 1 are all together and are discussing about Shao Mu.

    "Hey, tell you, I went to listen to Shao Mu's concert during the summer vacation, wow! He looks more handsome than the picture, and sings well. I have to get his autograph!"

    "Oh my god, I'm so sore, I knew I would go with you a long time ago, he is my male god!"

    "He has a drama to be released recently, and it is estimated that it will be another big hit!"

."Just be handsome, the key is that the character is still so good, you don't know, Shao Mu donated several hope primary schools to Yundian."

    "Wow, I really love him!"

    Before Tianci entered the door, he heard what they were discussing, and he hesitated.

    Shao Mu?

    That's it, is it the young master Shao who arranged him to Leilei's side?

    handsome? Where is he handsome?

    Is a woman with long hair comparable to one ten thousandth of my Leilei's?

    The godsend silently slandered the ignorance of these girls. Unexpectedly, as soon as he entered the door, the messy class was instantly silent.

    When the girls saw God's gift, they just stared blankly. There was a girl with glasses whose nose bleeds down; even the boys looked straight.

    This... is this a new classmate in our class?

.I go, so handsome? ? ?

    Tianci was shy by everyone, bowed his head and walked back, trying to find an empty seat to sit down.

    Suddenly, a long leg stretched out and stomped directly on the opposite table, completely blocking the path given by God.

    Tianci raised his head, his palms were sweaty, and he clenched slightly.

    The boy who stretches his legs to block the godsend is tall and big, with wheat complexion, scars on the corners of his eyes, profound and three-dimensional features, and looks quite handsome.

    However, he is handsome, but he is a rascal. He didn't wear his school uniform well, and the zipper was half opened, revealing his thin and delicate chest muscles.

    Shao Yang blew the hooligan whistle toward the heavens, and sneered at the corners of his mouth, "Yo, where do you get a little white face? He looks pretty handsome."

.Tianci couldn't speak, and the other party was a head taller than him. Tianci couldn't help but feel a little bit frustrated.

    He raised his head and glanced at Shao Yang, wondering if he couldn't afford to provoke him but he couldn't hide him? About to turn around and take a detour, but Shao Yang grabbed his arm tightly.

    Shao Yang's strength was quite strong, his big hands were like iron tongs, and Godsend's arms turned blue with the hoop, Shao Yang slammed, and Godsend almost fell to the ground staggering.

    Shao Yang licked his pointed tiger teeth and said, "It's not a good habit to take a detour when you see a classmate."

    Just now, the school uniform was torn off, revealing white and delicate shoulders.