Chapter 20

Tianci shook off Shao Yang and quickly ran to help Huo Zihuan up, his big eyes full of concern.

    As soon as Tianci helped Huo Zihuan to sit on the seat, Shao Yang grabbed his arm and squeezed it back vigorously!

    This is over, Godsend thought.

    I'm still too weak. If I change to Leilei, I guess he can fly him with one arm, right?

    Ugh......

    "You, him, mom--" Shao Yang roared angrily with scarlet eyes.

    The students bowed their heads one after another, and no one dared to watch this brutal scene.

    At the close of the hair, only a young boy's surprised voice was heard: "Shao, Shao Yang, what are you doing?"

    The voice sounded crisp, vain, and lacking strength, but the moment Shao Yang heard the voice, his fist stopped abruptly.

.Shao Yang clutched the god-given collar, sweating on his handsome face, and said with a trembling voice: "Hong, Hongxing, when did you come to the classroom? Don't get me wrong, I didn't bully my classmates, I really didn't. "

    Tianci opened his eyes and followed his reputation. The young man in front of him was about the same height as him, but a little thinner than him.

    The teenager was wearing a thick coat and a medical mask. All over his body, there were only two big black eyes and a touch of white and jade face.

    As soon as Zhang Hongxing entered the classroom, he found that Shao Yang was bullying his classmates again. Right now, he was staring at Shao Yang. His always pale face was flushed and his thin chest could not help but undulate. When he spoke, he was still mixed. A loud cough is obviously not very well.

    "Shao Yang, didn't you tell me? Ahem, can you stop bullying the weak in the future?"

.Tianci sounded a little uncomfortable, and he was said to be weak again.

    Shao Yang had already blushed and turned into a tabby cat, and forcibly explained: "Hong, Hongxing, it's not what you think, I, I are, squeeze the shoulders for the new classmates. Hehehe..."

    "Don't you think?" Shao Yang grabbed the shoulders of Tianci and asked Tianci with a smile.

    He squeezed Tianci's shoulder vigorously as a threat, and Tianci almost suspected that his bones would be crushed.

    Godsend opened his mouth, speechless.

    Shao Yang glared at him, the hint was obvious: Don't shame your face.

    Shao Yang's hand on the shoulder of the godsend has not been put down. I don't know who exclaimed in a low voice: "The teacher is here." The three of them followed their reputations, and saw Huo Zitian, the head teacher of class 1, Han Zewen, walking in quickly. classroom.

.Han Zewen knows Shao Yang's urinary sex well, and when he looks at this situation, he knows that he is bullying his new classmate.

    "Shao Yang, what are you going to do!" Before Han Zewen finished his words, Hualala's lesson plan was smashed towards Shao Yang.

    Shao Yang was taken aback, seeing that it was Han Zewen, and he quickly withdrew his hand in fright.

    Shao Yang has rarely been presumptuous since he was a class teacher like Han Zewen, and the "honorable deeds" of beating his former school tyrant at that time have never appeared again.

    There is no other reason. This Han Zewen looks bored, but he just knows his brother-Shao Mu.

    Whenever he dared to do something out of the ordinary, Han Zewen knew about it and stabbed him to his brother in no time.