Chapter 24

Huo Lei's old injury recurred, but fortunately, it didn't matter, he just needed to recuperate at home for a few days.

    In the past few days, Tianci changed the way to coax Huo Lei with delicious food, and he coaxed Huo Lei happily, and Tianci walked out of the shadow of hurting Leilei.

    Huo Lei put on a bandage, went to the study to see the gift of God, and raised his chin at him: "You are growing up now, and you only sleep for six hours a night. How can you grow up?"

    Every time, as soon as Huo Lei said about him, Godsend obediently put down the exercise book, climbed onto the bed, and went to sleep in Huo Lei's arms.

    Huo Lei hugged the gift of heaven, and then felt that he had a sense of peace in his heart, and he hummed with satisfaction, and soon fell asleep.

    Godsend confirmed that Huo Lei was asleep, and if he snored, he would come out of Huo Lei's arms. Holding Huo Lei's head, he kissed him well.

.Fortunately, Huo Lei slept very well, and God-given and careful enough, he usually wouldn't wake him up.

    After Godsend kissed Huo Lei, I felt very satisfied. The flames of struggle ignited in my heart, and my whole body was full of energy, and even the chaotic brain became sober.

    He climbed out of bed, read at night with the lamp, and when he couldn't hold it, he would be completely relieved and go back to sleep.

    The next morning, Tianci would wake up early again and personally make a loving breakfast for Huo Lei, let it cool down, and then go to exercise.

    When the weather is fine, Tianci runs along the seaside trail of Huo's house; when it rains, he exercises in the gym.

    When Godsend is done exercising, taking a good shower, and returning to the kitchen. Huo Lei almost woke up. Huo Lei was injured and had a bad appetite. Tianci stared at him personally, watching him finish his meal before going to school with his schoolbag on his back.

.Huo Lei was injured and gave God's gift, Huo Zihuan, Huo Zitian's school mission was handed over to Zhou Hao.

    Shao Yang was frightened by Huo Lei's beating. He returned home and was severely taught by his brother. He stopped a lot. In the past few days, he hasn't gone to find God-given things.

    When Godsend was in class, whenever he raised his head and saw that Zhang Hongxing's seat was empty next to him, he felt a little uncomfortable.

    Alas... I don't know when Hongxing will recover from illness and come to class.

    In the second year of high school, the teacher's lecture progress is so fast. When Hongxing arrives, will he still be able to follow the class?

    Thinking about this, Godsend knocked on Han Zewen's office door.

    "Please come in," Han Zewen was correcting the language test papers as the first monthly test was about to be done without raising his head.

.Godsend walked in. Han Zewen was a little surprised when he saw that it was a godsend. He asked, "Godsend, what's the matter? That kid Shao Yang bullied you again?"

    Tianci shook his head and typed on the phone: "Teacher, when will Hongxing come back to class?"

    Han Zewen sighed and said slowly: "Hongxing has a fever, but the cold is still not good. His father is worried that he will come to school and want him to rest at home for a few more days."

    Godsend nodded, thought about it, still a little worried, and typed it to Han Zewen: "Teacher, the monthly test is about to be taken in less than a week. Hongxing didn't come to the school to attend the class, will the test be poor?"