Chapter 59

"Hey! Embers, yes, I want you to drive over to pick me up, now, right away, right away!" Shao Mu hung up and squatted on the ground with his head in depression.

    "Hey, it won't happen." Huo Lei handed him a popsicle, casually comforting.

    The overbearing president of the two-year juvenile version sat on the garage floor, gnawing at each popsicle.

    Shao Mu turned to look at Huo Lei, smiled affectionately, and said, "Thank you."

    "Oh!" Huo Jingxuan vomited wildly while holding the garage trash can.

    "I can't do it anymore, I can't watch this plot anymore, brother, where should I go next?"

    Huo Jinghan helped his glasses and said, "Then my dad followed Shao Mu to the karaoke bar. Then my dad made an impulse and confessed to Han Zewen in public. Han Zewen was also impulsive, and he agreed amidst cheers."

."Mouth area, mouth area, mouth area, mouth area!" Huo Jingxuan vomited even harder while holding the trash can.

    Huo Jinghan patted him on the back and handed him a small rainbow-colored pill.

    "Can help me treat nausea?" Huo Jingxuan asked.

    "No," Huo Jinghan replied blankly, "what makes you spit out is not so smelly."

    "Wow!" Huo Jingxuan broke down and cried, pressing Huo Jinghan to the ground and rubbing him hard.

    "Don't despise me!" Huo Jingxuan roared.

    "Okay, don't dislike it," Huo Jinghan said, "If you don't wipe your mouth with my clothes in the future..."

    Embers came, and Shao Mu drove the door to Huo Lei before and after. Huo Lei got into the car and sat down. Shao Mu and Huo Lei sat side by side in the back seat of the car.

    "Wow!".Huo Jingxuan was anxious, and shook his brother wildly, "What should I do, what should I do! Dad is abducted by the abnormal uncle! Brother, you must think of a way!"

    "Don't be anxious," Huo Jinghan paced slowly, clapping his fists, "Yes!"

    "Let's go and bring Dad over, and then before Dad confessed to Han Zewen, it is enough to help Dad abduct Dad away."

    "But..." Huo Jingxuan scratched his head, "In that case, have we changed history? Will it be serious?"

    "Don't worry, brother," Huo Jinghan put Huo Jingxuan's shoulders, the latter half a head taller than him, Huo Jinghan said: "My time machine is a beta version, no matter how we wear or make trouble, it will not change history. Only that. Only the official version can change the past."

    "Very good!".Huo Jingxuan clapped his hands and jumped up, "I'm going to beat Shao Mu now!"

    "Um..." Huo Jinghan dripped sweat on his forehead, and pointed to the embers driving in front of him and said, "Did you see that person? The world's top bodyguard next to Shao Mu."

    Huo Jingxuan silently estimated the strength of the enemy and ourselves, and immediately persuaded him.

    "So, come with me." Huo Jinghan opened the space corridor and pulled Huo Jingxuan into a car.

    The exit of the Space Corridor was another car. The scenery in front of us changed, from the underground garage of Yunding No. 1 Middle School to a car wash. Huo Jinghan and Huo Jingxuan got off the car. Huo Jinghan called, "Boss, wash the car."

    "Wait a minute," the chubby boss smiled, "Xiao Xiao! Come and wash the car for the customer!"

.A thin young man ran over, nodded and bowed to Huo Jinghan and Huo Jingxuan, and said, "Wait a minute, I will serve you immediately."

    The boy's face was dirty, skinny, and drenched. He didn't know whether it was sweat or water, and there were a lot of dirt on his clothes.

    Huo Jingxuan's heart was sour, he took the young man's hand, his eyes became wet in an instant, and he almost called out an irritating "Father!"

    "Don't do this," Huo Jinghan patted Huo Jingxuan on the shoulder, and stopped in time, "You will scare him."

    See you in person, but don't recognize it. Huo Jingxuan took the hand of the godsend, only felt that those little hands were like chicken feet, there was no meat at all, and finally couldn't help it, covering his face and burst into tears.

    "This customer, you..." Tianci's face twitched, and the fat boss immediately shouted, "Xiao Xiao! Why are you crying while serving customers? Your salary will be deducted!"

.Huo Jinghan quickly explained: "Boss, you have misunderstood, my brother is a sissy, he just likes to cry, you don't need to pay attention to him."

    Huo Jingxuan gritted his teeth and looked at Huo Jinghan: "You're a mother-in-law! Your whole family is a mother-in-law!"

    Huo Jinghan shrugged, "Still scolding yourself."

    Huo Jingxuan took Tianci's hand and said, "Father, no, Godsend, don't wash the car, let's go, er... Brother will take you to eat delicious food."

    Godsend was shocked, and quickly waved his hand to refuse: "¥*¥(#(¥…………#&(#&*……(……))"

    "What are you talking about?" Huo Jingxuan looked dazed.

    Huo Jinghan opened the dumb translator and replied, "He said, Boss, you have misunderstood, I am not a beggar, and I don't...sell myself."

    Huo Jingxuan: "......"

.Huo Jinghan put on the sunglasses, and instantly looked like an overbearing president. He threw a wad of money to the fat boss and said, "I've poached this person."

    The fat boss smiled and counted the money, without raising his head and said, "It's easy to talk about, you just take it away..."

    Huo Jingxuan: Why is this scene so familiar...

    Huo Jinghan raised his chin to heaven and said: "Follow us, the world needs you to save."

    Tianci made a mistake on his face, and jumped and made gestures: "¥*¥((%¥…………(…^*%*$*"

    Huo Jingxuan had a black line on his face, "What is our father talking about?"

    Huo Jinghan said: "He asked, is he really the blood of the ancient dragon super Saiyan?"

    Huo Jingxuan: "......"

.