Chapter 25

Han Zewen worked overtime at school to correct the homework for the students, so at this time, the students were all gone, and he just got off work.

    He was riding a bicycle, eager to rush back. After all, he and Bai Lian were newly married to Yan'er. It is always bad to go home too late.

    Huo Lei was leaning on the car, his two long legs overlapped at will, lifted his eyelids slightly and glanced at Han Zewen, his eyes gloomy.

    How do you ride such a broken car? Isn't it pretty good to be able to install when going to the Yunding Empire Commercial Building? Why are you pitiful now?

    Or is she bullying you again?

    For a while, Huo Lei was in a complicated mood, and he couldn't even tell him what it was like in his heart.

    "Cough cough," Huo Lei coughed slightly, Han Zewen heard the sound, kicked on the ground with his long legs, and looked around.

.It was so late, and there were still classmates who did not go home. As a teacher, the first thought in his mind was to see if something happened.

    The sky was completely dark, and under the dark night, I saw a tall and tall man leaning on the luxury car at will, with an unpredictable expression on his face. The first-class street lights slanted and spilled, like a halo added to his handsome figure.

    "Little Ah...Huo Lei?" Han Zewen subconsciously said.

    "Huh huh." Huo Lei nodded slightly, and the corners of his mouth slightly twitched. "Ms. Han, are you working overtime so late?"

    Han Zewen's hand holding the bicycle handlebar tightened. Since the last time he and Huo Lei clashed in the Yundian Empire Commercial Building, they have not seen each other for more than two months. .After the incident, he thought about it carefully and felt that he might have misunderstood Huo Lei, and wanted to apologize to Huo Lei and make it clear, but he never had time.

    Now, Huo Lei was standing in front of him, looking at him with a smile, and the memories of getting along with each other for many years pouring into his brain. For a while, I didn't know if it was because of nervousness. In short, everything I wanted to say was forgotten.

    He opened his mouth before squeezing out a word: "Which night, why don't you stay at home, come to our school?"

    He regretted it as soon as he said it. He has always been kind to others and treats others humbly, but now suddenly he feels that he has always been too cold towards Xiao Alei?

    The smile on Huo Lei's face completely solidified.

.He only knew that Han Zewen was teaching high school before. He didn't expect that Han Zewen was in the same school as Tianci. Therefore, when he saw Han Zewen, Huo Lei was somewhat surprised.

    But Han Zewen's words made Huo Lei suddenly feel wronged.

    Since he returned to China and met Han Zewen three times, Han Zewen has never given him a good face. Huo Lei's hot face and cold butt all ended in failure.

    Why? Huo Lei was angry.

    Fortunately, I still feel pitiful for him and think about him everywhere.

    A smile was raised at the corner of his mouth, and he suddenly wanted to clean up this Han Zewen.

    "When I come to your school, of course I want to take you home." Huo Lei opened the car door leisurely and bowed very gentlemanly: "Mr. Han, please."